Wickednet Mega Reunia-palooza pic!

WickedNET : an unthreaded nut
Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Wickednet Mega Reunia-palooza pic!

Postby Rope on Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Well after 12 years I thought it was time to get the old Counterstrike clan back together and throw down. Talk about a blast from the past. I mean it was JUST like the old days. Well, I mean it was just like the old days except
* we didn't play any Counterstrike
* we didn't even bring any computers
* Kitty punched me a lot less
* Kitty called me a pussy a lot more
*Glitch actually drank more at this 3 person LAN party than any LAN party I've ever seen him at previously.

All in all I'd say this was a successful LAN party, as long as LAN now stands for Liver Assault Night, because after the 3 Wise Men shot I was basically FORCED TO TAKE, that's how I felt.
Anyways, it was so cool to catch up with 2 of the original [Wicked] warriors after 12 years, even though it was just for a couple of hours. Thanks again for stopping by in Gainesville guys! Hey Dan, go ahead and make another album for the 2016 LAN Party pics and throw this puppy in there. Gotta keep this place looking like it's still poppin' :D

From the left:

[Wicked]Rope-A-Dope, [Wicked]Glitch, and [Wicked]Kitty
[ img ]

See you all on the other side!

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wickednet Mega Reunia-palooza pic!

Postby buzz on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:08 pm

Love it! We should have more global reunion pics like this. Where's our Jersey, Tampa, and everywhere else people at ??

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby zel on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:53 pm

I'm in Naples now :/ Bonus, i'm a lot closer to miami now... :P

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:07 am

i was just thinking the other day we should have a wicked daycare LAN.

Kitty

Postby Kitty on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:50 pm

Rope wrote:* Kitty punched me a lot less

Because you're older now and osteoporosis will be setting in soon.. can't have "elderly abuse" on my record. Plus, Glitch was in the way and I won't harm that beautiful man.. (why isn't there a heart-eyed smiley here?!)

Rope wrote:* Kitty called me a pussy a lot more

Two words: Diet Mojito.
One link to describe my drinking experience with you: http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8285260

Rope wrote:All in all I'd say this was a successful LAN party, as long as LAN now stands for Liver Assault Night, because after the 3 Wise Men shot I was basically FORCED TO TAKE, that's how I felt.

[ img ]

You poor baby! Should we have gotten you another diet drink instead?

HangOver wrote:i was just thinking the other day we should have a wicked daycare LAN.

Um.. We're gonna pass on that one. Unless you're all leaving your kids at a daycare to go drinking somewhere else. In which case.. we'd be happy to join.

All in all, it was nice to see Rope again.. I don't remember him being that much of a pain in the ass but I guess it's par for the course when you're reaching the target AARP demo. His GF was nice, too.. which reminds me, I need to send her all the Drunk Rope videos.

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rope on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:03 pm

Hey Kitty, you and Glitch better get your asses back to the bar soon. I've been sitting here waiting for the 1 year reunion for over a week now.
Let a cracker know. I really have to pee but I'm scared if I leave my seat you guys may walk in and not see me there and leave.
HALP!

Kitty

Postby Kitty on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:00 am

You're drunk, old man. This is a message board, not a text message. If we're making this a yearly thing, you're gonna have to drive down to at least Vero Beach/Port St. Lucie. So go ahead.. get up, go potty, gas up whichever car you're driving now and start driving down. LMK when you're heading out.

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rope on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:53 pm

<old man voice> back in my day we didn't have all this fancy texting and facechat snapbook stuff. We just posted on a forum and people saw it... and that's the way we liked it! </old man voice>

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby zel on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:20 pm

how do i "like" this comment?

Kitty

Postby Kitty on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:30 pm

Rope wrote:<old man voice> back in my day we didn't have all this fancy texting and facechat snapbook stuff. We just posted on a forum and people saw it... and that's the way we liked it! </old man voice>

That sounds like old man speak for "I don't want to go anywhere, you come to me instead". In which I respond with.. GTFO..

zel wrote:how do i "like" this comment?

[ img ]

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby zel on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:44 pm

On a more serious note, if y'all are going to meet up in Miami or thereabouts i'll try to make it.

Return to General