What is everyone up to now?

WickedNET : an unthreaded nut
Router

What is everyone up to now?

Postby Router on Mon May 05, 2014 7:40 am

Well since there seems to be a tapering off of posts here I was wondering what everyone is doing now? All of my kids are over 18. Blake, the step son that I brought to the LAN at Khems in G-ville has completed an enlistment in the Navy and is out already. I have one Grand daughter! Life is good in the Farm in Georgia and it has taken some years to get the property to the liking we want, and there is quite a bit more work to go!

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What is everyone up to now?

Postby buzz on Mon May 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Same ol' here .. Sucks to see things slow down here but such is life. Kids are growing like a weed, work, eat, sleep, poop.. haha

Grace

Postby Grace on Fri May 30, 2014 11:17 pm

1. school
2. no plans for a wife
3. sadly no kids, see #2
4. Don't get sick, i'll be your health care provider
5. computer science is starting to fly over my head

ElPresidente
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby ElPresidente on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Engaged, living in Tampa, looking for a place to move and a house to buy, waiting for Star Citizen to drop.

Glad i stopped in, i've been thinking about the old guard here a lot lately. Hope everyone is still doing great.

Might have to have a 15 year reunion here next year. I'd assume we can afford a better location than an un-air conditioned warehouse this time :

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rope on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Still just living the dream every day. Only time for bars and cars, which works for me. :D
Hope everyone else is doing great though!

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:42 pm

I don't have a wife so everything is still the same hahah

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rope on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:37 am

The [Wicked] boys still know how to get down. This was my birthday Saturday and as you can see, we have Rope-A-Dope, D.Snutz, ElPresidente, and our buddy Dan that used to hop in and gun with us.
The tracks may take us down different paths, but the train never stops rolling gang!
[ img ]

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 pm

haha thats awesome man. We really need a reunion, even if its not necessarily a LAN, at least just a good get together for old times sake.

Khemikal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Khemikal on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Good timing on my part. Check the LAN Party thread + Special Place.

GF + 1 kid + another on the way.

Own a bunch of rental properties + started another business with a few other Wickednet guys.

Bennington

Location: Somewhere around Barstow, near the edge of the desert.gif

Postby Bennington on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Married (6 years) and have 2 kids (Benjamin 3.5 years and Coral 1 month). Other than that, I still live in south florida and work for the USGS.

Kitty

Postby Kitty on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Married, 0 human kids, 2 furry kids, Glitch is not one of them. Still in the MIA, screaming at my fellow commuters every morning and afternoon, particularly the women. I'm always thinking of ways to strike it rich or con people out of their money. In the meantime, we travel to get away from people because we're allergic to stupidity.

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Moved back to North Carolina from Tennessee, been a really rough year and meeting my Dad then working for him turned out to suck balls...I'll not go into detail on that one as I haven't sorted out how I feel about him and all the crap included, but I won't ever work for him again I can say that for sure.
On the brighter side of things (which I prefer to dwell upon) things have been moving forward (ever so slowly) since I've returned to NC and if the plan continues to unfold properly I will finally be owning a home.nothing exceptional or lavish but still it will be my little slice of the pie so I'm really excited about that.
I can't believe it's been so long since I logged onto this site...so much to catch up on...I have a three year old grandson now (who has been scientifically proven to be the most handsome and awesome grandson ever)...I've been doing plumbing and gas for he last 10 months with some small remodel jobs of my own on the side since framing and building in general just don't pay shit anymore. It's been fun actually, some days a a bit of hard work, I find it a little harder to crawl around under houses in my older age but still managing to do so nonetheless.
I'm hoping to have a real internet connection soon since I've had none since I've returned to NC and I'm using wifi tethering on my phone which has surprised me how decent it is but it's still not going to be any good for gaming and I always have to watch my data usage but I was just given a computer from someone I've been doing some remodel work for and I am anxious to get it going since it will be such a massive upgrade to my current rig which is pretty outdated at this point.
So I'm going from an AMD 64x2 4200 2.2 Ghz w/ 3gb DDR 400 to an Intel i5 Quad Core w/ 8gb DDR3 2600, I imagine the difference will be night and day and I look forward to getting BF4 and joining Kneecaps and Kode for some good ol' FPS goodness which I miss.

Well that's my 2 cents for the moment, I got a lot of posts to catch up on to see what all I have missed, hope all is uber for everyone!

Peace, Love and Monkey Grease!

Return to General