Logo Help

WickedNET : an unthreaded nut
-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Logo Help

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Hey guys. As some of you may know I started a non-profit to help kids in Nicaragua with school supplies and other support. I was wondering if anyone here with photoshop skills wanted to try and make a logo of some kind. I'm looking to make t-shirts and also put stuff on a banner on Facebook. I straight suck at this stuff. the oranization is called "Proyect-O" any idea would be awesome. I rather it be something random you come up with than me asking for it to be a certain way just to see what people can come up with. I have a few but i rather have someone just hit me with something random and see if we can work with that. If anything later on if anyone is interested i'll show you the ones i have already.

thanks!

[GWR]Droogan

Re: Logo Help

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Lemme know when your next fundraiser is. I'll send you $100 dollahs no problem. Sounds like a great cause.

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:36 pm

well damn man. i much rather you get something for your donations. That's why I want to do shirts and we're doing fun events to come to. Look it up on Facebook "proyect-O". You're in the great white north so I guess you can't make it hah. Well eventually i'll put something up for donations, i'm trying to incorporate now to get a bank account and so on.

Khemikal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Khemikal on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:10 pm

I understand it is a non-profit. There are some great, online logo sites that do logos for like $100-$150 and they are superb. I believe one is called logopond.

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:47 am

pretty cool. i'll check it out. i have someone that made a pretty good one which might end up being it though.

Return to General