This is why I like penny arcade

WickedNET : an unthreaded nut
zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

This is why I like penny arcade

Postby zel on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:54 pm

wow, some crazy shit happened at PA, i just got wind of it. its a long read but its SFW as long as their site in not blocked by your work proxy. just alot of text but it's good IMO.

Check out everything after the first post: http://penny-arcade.com/2011/12/26

my favorite is the last paragraph, and especially the last sentence: "I will personally burn everything I’ve made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."

if nothing else, just read the last paragraph, thats exactly how i feel about bullies.

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: This is why I like penny arcade

Postby buzz on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:50 pm

I've been following this story since yesterday .. It's so awesome; I love watching people with their head so high up in the clouds fall right down to the damn ground. Turns out these 2 guys (Paul and Katoki or whatever) are in Miami .. I'm pretty sure I found their home address which is somewhere in West Kendall. That was all the stalking I felt personally necessary haha

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby zel on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:35 pm

lol, awesome :D Apparently paul gave an interview with kotaku or something and tried to make himself look like a saint. Then went and triedto call Mike 'unprofessional'

...especially when he emailed me out of the blue, saying 'That's f***ing s***ty, you're banned from PAX,' I was like 'Who the f*** are you?...

but if you read what mike actually sent:

Holy shit this is unbelievable. Dave, if this guy has a booth at Pax east we will cancel it.

Honestly this paul guy got exactly what he deserved. Zero sympathy for Paul.

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:10 am

pure awesome

Return to General