i have a request :)

Report any problems with the website here.
HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

i have a request :)

Postby HangOver on Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:47 pm

not sure if this is even possible, but is there a way, on the board index, to have a button next to each forum subsection to mark the posts in that forum as read? i know you can mark ALL forums read from teh board index, but i don't always want to do that. it's just i NEVER go into the MMORPG forum. i know it's nitpicky, but i figured i'd mention it.

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: i have a request :)

Postby buzz on Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:51 pm

If you go into the forum, there is a link up top which will mark all topics as read. As for putting a link on the main page, I don't think that would look real pretty.. Real Estate is kinda tight as it is there but we appreciate your suggestion here at Wickednet.

Personally, I never go in there as well but for some reason, after a day or so, it gets marked read anyway.. not sure how or why but I don't care - i'm not missing anything.

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:58 pm

yeah. i just don't like going into that section to mark all topics as read. there are some wierdos in there :P

-]corrupt[- Lexon
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -]corrupt[- Lexon on Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:45 am

kinda on the same topic here,

is there a way to auto mark everything without having to manually to it? we had it on the last site where you looked at the new posts, logged out then logged back in and all new posts were cleared. i liked that alot.

edit: i mean to say that i dont check all the posts in a particular topic, but the only way to clear the new posts flame is to check them.

Return to Bugs