Cod5:WaW

It's what all the kids are playing these days...
w4rrior

Cod5:WaW

Postby w4rrior on Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:45 am

Anyone want to convert the Cod4 server to the latest release of the game? I played the beta last week and I must say its not half bad, so im getting it. It's basically Cod4 rebranded to ww2 but I still enjoyed it. Although I do propose we make it a TR (tactical realism) server, because the normal run and gun type play is just meh. IF you havent played in TR server before, I suggest you try it out and see how it is, it does require constant reinforcement of rules which requires admins to be on the server. Anyways, let me know what you guys think!

[Creep]-Tyrant

Re: Cod5:WaW

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:49 am

I'm a nut for WWII but I gotta admit, it's so much like COD4 I really can't see paying the money to buy the same game with new skins. Already did that once when I bought CS:S, I'd be just as happy to just stick with CoD4 rather than try and come up with $50-$60 to buy it again, I wouldn't be surprised at all if somebody just makes a mod for 4 that is WWII based.

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:07 pm

i'm with tyrant on this one. too similar to justify the money and nobody hear plays on the cod4 server anymore
as it is, i don't see everyone guying the new one and playing that.

sucks. i'd like to get cod4 going again but the truth is, it's time to take the server down.

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:46 pm

-wicked-toon-X wrote:i'm with tyrant on this one. too similar to justify the money and nobody hear plays on the cod4 server anymore
as it is, i don't see everyone guying the new one and playing that.

sucks. i'd like to get cod4 going again but the truth is, it's time to take the server down.

i was just thinking about that. no sense keeping it up if we're not gonna play the game anymore. besides, on the rare occasions we feel like playing we can just find a random server to play on. it was fun though :)

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:20 pm

till the next game ;D

Alpha

Postby Alpha on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:36 pm

BTW

Vent server is still up if u guys want to use it

IP: ventrilo2.dfw.powervs.com