My New Ride.

Living life a 1/4 mile at a time
ElPresidente
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby ElPresidente on Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:14 pm

-PC-Taishar wrote:I can't believe i missed that stang first time around. That thing could be a LOT sharper, doesn't look like the guy appreciates what an awesome care he has.

yea, i cringe every time i see how neglected it is. rust on the back bumper, hasnt been waxed in ages, insides all torn up and it only has about 55k on it. (i looked :roll: )

and thanks guys, im super stoked about it, i got a really good deal on it to. and buzz hell yea, who knows, i might even let you ride up front :wink:

ElPresidente
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby ElPresidente on Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:18 pm

gwr|opennap wrote:that a 5 speed or a dummy shift?

wtf would you have a dummy shift for...wtf is a dummy shift (i understand what it is, just dont understand the principal behind it)

gwr|opennap

Postby gwr|opennap on Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:56 pm

It lets people think they can drive a manual. Hell, some cars even have a dummy clutch.

Too bad the control/advantage of a stick comes from how you use the real clutch, not choosing what gear you are in when.

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Tiberian_Son on Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:26 pm

gwr|opennap wrote:It lets people think they can drive a manual. Hell, some cars even have a dummy clutch.

Too bad the control/advantage of a stick comes from how you use the real clutch, not choosing what gear you are in when.

So I could jump off the line in 5th and win if I use the clutch correctly? :D

remember_dre

Nice wheels

Postby remember_dre on Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:45 pm

Thats a very nice set of wheels. I was thinking of getting a 3 myself. I have a Mazda as well (Protege`). Looks like a hot set of wheels from the pictures, and I could imagine the new car smell. :) The only complaint I had about the 3 was the price tag. Too expensive for my paycheck. Mazda has added some great styling to the interior of thier cars. Bravo on your new purchase!

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Tiberian_Son on Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:03 pm

:? The 3 is one of the most inexpensive cars you can get without going Korean. (I'd buy a Hundai but not a Kia.)

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:47 am

<--- mx-6 baby.. .yeah i know you have no clue what that is ;*(

hehe its a mazda i really like the new mazdas they look peeyimp

Darknight

Postby Darknight on Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:26 am

Did you ride in my Mx-6 when I had it Toon? or maybe that was glitch......

edit..

nm, that was glitch, kitty, and zel.
I miss my mx-6 :cry:

ElPresidente
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby ElPresidente on Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:31 am

Tiberian_Son wrote::? The 3 is one of the most inexpensive cars you can get without going Korean. (I'd buy a Hundai but not a Kia.)

er...what?

glitch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby glitch on Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:00 am

Darknight wrote:Did you ride in my Mx-6 when I had it Toon? or maybe that was glitch......

edit..

yeah the one with the broken speedometer. I remember.. I couldnt tell how fast we where going, but with the windows down in the back seat it felt like 140-150mph

Darknight

Postby Darknight on Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:04 am

was hoping you forgot about the broken speedometer thing :lol:
That was the fastest I ever driven that car. Your guess is as good as mine .. I'm sure it was over 120 though :roll:

mantronic
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby mantronic on Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:25 pm

glitch wrote:
Darknight wrote:Did you ride in my Mx-6 when I had it Toon? or maybe that was glitch......

edit..

yeah the one with the broken speedometer. I remember.. I couldnt tell how fast we where going, but with the windows down in the back seat it felt like 140-150mph

i got to ride in it too oh god bro not only was the speedometer broken, add in your driving style faster than everyone else! scary ride. lol

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Tiberian_Son on Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:31 pm

ElPresidente wrote:er...what?

I thought he was saying the 3 was an expensive car, I see now he said it was expensive for his paycheck. The 3 is about the cheapest of the "nice" cars, because if you go any cheaper you're getting some shitbox aveo or a Korean car. Hyundai's kick ass though, and even though I think they bought Kia, Kia still sucks.

ElPresidente
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby ElPresidente on Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:22 pm

Tiberian_Son wrote:
ElPresidente wrote:er...what?

I thought he was saying the 3 was an expensive car, I see now he said it was expensive for his paycheck. The 3 is about the cheapest of the "nice" cars, because if you go any cheaper you're getting some shitbox aveo or a Korean car. Hyundai's kick ass though, and even though I think they bought Kia, Kia still sucks.

i can see where your comming from. regardless, i love my Mx3 SP23, its uber sexy.

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Tiberian_Son on Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:06 pm

ElPresidente wrote:i can see where your comming from. regardless, i love my Mx3 SP23, its uber sexy.

Regardless? You act like I'm insulting your car. The 3 is a great car and the nicest thing you can get in that price range. The only other car I'd consider is the Scion tC.

I LOVE YOUR CAR WES. Happy? :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Automotive & Accessory