1996 Camaro FOR SALE

Living life a 1/4 mile at a time
HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

1996 Camaro FOR SALE

Postby HangOver on Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:44 am

I'm selling my Camaro. Automatic V-6. It's in good shape (minor dings and scratches)and it runs great. It has 124,000 miles on it, but she still runs great. The original owner (who put 115,000 of those miles on her) is a mechanic, so he took excellent care of her. I've since put in new spark plug wires and put on Kumho tires (which have only about 100 miles on them). New battery too. HID headlights. AC still works and is cold. The windshield has a crack in it, but it's not annoying, and most insurance companies would fix it for free. (mine wouldn't, hence the crack is still there).

The interior isn't GREAT. It's acceptable, some rips in the upholstery. The driver side power window will go down, but sometimes doesn't like to come back up until you let it sit for a little while. There is also a little ... um ... damage to the dash. I was working on installing a new head unit, but changed my mind. Radio still works, but it's only a tape player. No cd. The replacement dash piece would probably only cost about $20 , if that, but with the radio in place, it's not that noticeable.

Here are some pics. I will have the car detailed before sale, so forgive the messiness of it now. Some of the stains in the carpet probably won't come out though. I'm advertising this next week, but I wanted to give my wickednet people a shot at it first. She ain't the prettiest car, but she's got potential, or she'll be a good commuter. The head unit isn't in these pics, but I have it. It's the stock GM unit for that year.
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

ASKING $4000 ... MAKE ME AN OFFER

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:59 pm

EWWWWWW ITS AUTOMATIC!!!!

Khemikal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Khemikal on Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:02 pm

EWWWWWW ITS AUTOMATIC!!!!

Robb is too manly to drive an automatic...this has to be some kind of sick joke.

Kevin

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:12 pm

I don't drive it anymore :)

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:55 pm

ill give you 500 dollars if you send it to me in jersey.....best offer yet. lmao

ElPresidente
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby ElPresidente on Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:38 pm

did a bobcat get loose inside?

or

did you just piss off a chick while getting some road head?

cannibal

Postby cannibal on Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:46 pm

kevin i almost pissed my pants when i look at that pic very funny

the car i guess 4k is a good price it is a v6 not in the best condition, ac prolly will need a recharge, window would have to look at it prolly the motor, other then that its nice car, personaly rip out the v6 and trow a LS1 in there, oh ya and automatic ewwwww at least its not a honda damn kids and their vtec's

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:18 pm

I had big plans for this car. I was gonna put an LS1 in her, redo all the neccessary stuff that would be required from putting the new engine in (manual tranny, susp., etc...) and a new interior, but time and money aren't available right now, and I just want to sell it so I'm not forced to look at it anymore :)

Return to Automotive & Accessory