Anyone know anything about car alarms?

Living life a 1/4 mile at a time
kelston

Anyone know anything about car alarms?

Postby kelston on Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:35 am

So I was home today in the backroom building IKEA furniture and I go out in the afternoon and find out that someone smashed the rear windshield of my car. My car has an alarm system and it's gone off before but it definitely did not go off whenever the window got smashed. What gives?

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

all i know about car alarms is that they are annoying. haha

but about what you were talking about i think most regular alarm places put stuff on the front and side windows
but i doubt that they do anything to the rear ones, very uncommon for a thief to break in to steal anything
from rear.

3s.WyldGoat

Get a Rottweiller and put him in the back seat.

It works, trust me :)

A few months back, the gf borrowed the car to go to the mall. She took the dog for a drive with her, and on the way, she got cut off by a moving van, honked at him, and he fell back and started following her. At the next set of lights, he pulled up, got out of the van, and grabbed her by the neck while still in the car (Very bad road rage). Well the dog didn't really like that. The retard now has a huge 6 inch slice cut off of his arm. And I consider my dog to be the best behaved/trained dog I've ever met in my entire life! Just don't fuck with my shit!

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone know anything about car alarms?

Postby buzz on Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:21 am

That's awsome, goat .. Were the cops called or anything ??

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

she should have shot that guy in the leg or something. thats how we do it down here, people usually don't
get out of the car because if they do then they are saying that from hat point on anything goes haha.

Return to Automotive & Accessory