Rage

Catch-All forum for every other PC / Flash / Web / Console game out there
-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rage

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:18 pm

sooooooo wtf is up with this game? anyone else try it?

did these guys not know there were already good games just like it?

it's boring as shit. you know a game is bad when you download it for free and uninstall it after an hour.

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Rage

Postby HangOver on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 am

-wicked-toon-X wrote:sooooooo wtf is up with this game? anyone else try it?

did these guys not know there were already good games just like it?

it's boring as shit. you know a game is bad when you download it for free and uninstall it after an hour.

haha this is EXACTLY what i was worried about from watching the vids they were releasing. the game just didn't seem fun at all. id needs to stop making games and just focus on making the engines that run them.

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:18 am

exactly man. it was like Fallout except that would be an insult to Fallout. It was more like Badlands,
you have to use cars and stuff which to me is kind of retarded when you basically end up driving
back and forth to the same places for missions, just driving back and forth back and forth FUCK!

it looked really nice and everything and the enemy had cool behavior and talked back and that added
a little something but you can't make an ok game that is just like some really fun or really great games.
they were way too late to the party.

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby zel on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:17 am

Ya i've heard it had a lot of short falls. for instance the co-op mode is a set of run-and-gun missions where you don't do any kind of customizing. just start here, run, kill, end there, yay co-op! which doesn't sound very fun to me. ehh, i'll get it when its like 15 bucks...

Return to Every Other Game