Rocksmith

Catch-All forum for every other PC / Flash / Web / Console game out there
3s.WyldGoat

Rocksmith

Postby 3s.WyldGoat on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:23 pm

If you guys enjoyed Guitar Hero/Rockband, you will LOVE this if you have any endeavor to learning how to play a real guitar. The only downside is that you have to own your own electric guitar to interface with the game.

I've been playing for a year on acoustic so I know the basics, and this is just helping me tons. It's an intuitive game, so if your sucking ass in a song, it will drop notes until you get it right, then add some more as you go along mid-song.

It also has tons of lessons on it to learn all your cords/bar cords/power cords and anything related to guitar.

Anyway! I've been hooked on this for the past 3 days and probably spent 20 hours on it already. Hope you guys like it!

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Rocksmith

Postby zel on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:50 pm

i was looking to actually learn but i hear guitars are pretty $$$, what kind of guitar and what price range would i be looking at if i wanted to give this a shot??

3s.WyldGoat

Postby 3s.WyldGoat on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Any electric guitar will do. Check on craigslist or kijiji.. I got my Dean Cadillac for 450$.. but you can easily get a decent beginner guitar for 100$

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby zel on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:32 pm

yea, i like the cheap option O.o $400 some is way too much for what i'm going to be doing lol

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Hmm, now this sounds pretty sweet.
I been playing guitar for about 14 years now and I've had a few different acoustic guitars, right now I have all electrics though, 2 Washburn and 1 Silvertone (kind of a Chuck Berry rip-off).
Though I have improved a lot over the years, I am self taught and there is always room for improvement. This might just be good plain fun to play with, thanks for the post!

Return to Every Other Game