Fable 3

Catch-All forum for every other PC / Flash / Web / Console game out there
zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fable 3

Postby zel on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:39 am

Man, i glanced over it many times and it didn't really interest me but it was on sale over the weekend for like 17 bucks on steam so i picked it up and it was actually pretty fun in the hack and slash dungeon crawler kinda way except it's alot more open ended and such. It has a simple combat system but it has variety, which is nice and you don't have to worry about BS stats on shit, you just unlock weapons and they level up with you but here's the part that surprised me, it's co-op..... you can jump in and out of friend's games and run through it co-op which is the kind of stuff i really enjoy. Well the sale is gone and i would say its not worth the 50 bucks but it most definitely is worth the 17 bucks when it goes on sale so keep an eye open O.o

glitch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fable 3

Postby glitch on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:04 am

I'm actually playing through it now.. It's not bad, but i'm used to the more hardcore RPGs that this just seems more like an adventure game. The art direction is really good though.

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby zel on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:35 am

ya thats what I liked about it, the game art. The fighting is pretty fun too. I like a good, detailed RPG too but sometimes after grinding through one, i just wanna run around an kill shit :P Two Worlds 2 is a very detailed RPG, might be more your style.

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:36 am

Two Worlds II actually really surprised me how fun it was, and amazingly it looks fantastic and yet will run on some lower end equipment while maintaining a high level of detail. It turned out to be a lot more fun than I expected it to be.

Return to Every Other Game