Battlefield 3 open beta

Catch-All forum for every other PC / Flash / Web / Console game out there
zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Battlefield 3 open beta

Postby zel on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:38 pm

See i agree with you completely but i have this penchant for battlefield gameplay that takes an AWEFUL LOT of self-control to keep in check lol :P

so long as the beta is free i'll play it hehe but like you i don't want to buy from them, i just feel like i might give in sooner or later. if it hits steam i'm all over it tho.

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:08 pm

I also have enjoy Battlefield, and i still play BF2 pretty regularly mainly because I really enjoy the huge maps and large variety of ways you can work with a squad to win. COD was a lot of fun, but the maps (particularly in the later versions) got too small, and the spawning is just retarded, you can try to use strategy all you want, put yourself in a great position to snipe with only one possible entrance to get to you and somebody will spawn directly behind you kill you.....kinda of ruins the whole idea of even attempting to be covert or use any real strategy (of course in certain games modes this doesn't apply but nobody ever plays anything anymore except death-match).

The BF series has had that particular element in their favor, and I like that you can play so many different ways, the vast maps allow you tons of ways to try and infiltrate the enemy and actually apply some real strategy into your game. Like I said it's a shame because EA has some brilliant minds working for them, or working for the companies that develop the actual software, but the complete shutting out of the community and EA's arrogance and selfishness to completely dictate exactly how every detail will always work is just stupid and their PR stinks.

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rope on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:29 pm

All I know is that I pre-ordered this game like 6 months ago. I am PUMPED to get back into something. Now that ElPres is living with me, I expect to be showing off my mad helicopter skills a lot.

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby zel on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Get ready, the shoulder fired SAMs will get you! :P

Previous

Return to Every Other Game