Portal 2

Catch-All forum for every other PC / Flash / Web / Console game out there
BlueSix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Portal 2

Postby BlueSix on Wed May 04, 2011 3:36 pm

I preordered it (a day or 2 before release) for $45. Haven't paid that much for a game in a long time, but I feel it was worth it. Haven't completed single player yet, but co-op was fun. I want to support Valve and appreciate the work they put into creating a polished as hell experience.

-]corrupt[- Lexon
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -]corrupt[- Lexon on Wed May 04, 2011 9:02 pm

zel wrote:1 quick point, ... I don't work from... claims ... that have no verifiable source.

[this paragraph left out intentionally]

I wasn't ... a thief ... in nature ... in fact, no one ... simply serves to work ... with buying this ... and what you're capable of getting ... in my area, ... me + 2 teens = ... the cost ... because you didn't "ask for it" ... didn't mean it isn't there. ... there is nothing wrong with doing them. I've got 20 hours into it after completing both ... me and Rhys had a hell of a fun time with ... many literal LOL moments to be had. Then you argue about how ... you didn't ask .... OK fine, you didn't ask for it, i guess thats one very good point you make, is that if i didn't ask for it ... we shouldn't count that ... as being part of ... that statement but it's a valid ... view.

As with anything in life, ... i'm only stating what is in it and what it's ... delivering.

I'll talk about a ... but ... it moves ..., i'm out. I try ...all my ...feel ... with yourself from here .... I won't be ... on my ... troll....

Summarized

3s.WyldGoat

Postby 3s.WyldGoat on Sat May 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Amazing game!

Got through it in 7 hours yesterday.. addicting!

captmorgan

Postby captmorgan on Thu May 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Mahony wrote:
captmorgan wrote: It cost me $21.00 for 3 tickets

MOTHER FUCKER!!!!
50 bucks for two last time I went to the movies, drinks and popcorn included.

Dude, I take my kids to the early screening times that are cheaper. Actually I generally hit the drive-in's that are $8.00/person for 2 movies but those are closed over the winter so I'm stuck having to sit in a theater. Fuck drinks and popcorn, $6.00 for a 24 oz snow cone made of 80% ice and 20% drink $8.00 for popcorn? One could easily spend $30.00 in snacks at the movie theater, I'd much rather just go out to eat before the movie instead of bullshit junk food.

Grace

Postby Grace on Tue May 24, 2011 6:44 pm

yeah it's gotta be a real real special girl to take to the movies now days =P

Previous

Return to Every Other Game