Just...wow...wtf....

Where CNN gets their information
[Creep]-Tyrant

Just...wow...wtf....

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:04 pm

So I came across this checking my email and just ha to drop y jaw and go wow....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110217/wl_ ... sa_damages

Unbelievable if you ask me, the fucking nerve, just amazing, we take a that piece of garbage dictator out of power and liberate those people, and as usual the US get's a big 'fuck you' as thanks.

Fuck those assholes, seriously, I hope another dictator takes over and the go right back to square one those arrogant fucks.
I hope even further that we don;t lift a damn finger to help them again, and they all starve to death and fucking die.

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Just...wow...wtf....

Postby zel on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:37 pm

LOL, now that is hilarious. They're worried about aesthetics and not lives, because of course, its american lives so who cares right? This comes in after one of the informants says he's happy his lies lead to the war... how great is that?

[GWR]Droogan

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Well, it does sound like after liberating them you guys drove your humvees on the lawn. Tsk Tsk.

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:08 pm

True, and I have to admit if it was me I would certainly be more worried about the appearance of my lawn than the lives of my fellow countrymen, I mean after all it's okay to have mass graves, so long as they are in a pretty town right?

It's just so astonishing to me they even have the nerve, maybe we should demand payment for the billions spent to save their asses, and even more billions for the pain and suffering of the families and soldiers that have been permanently injured or killed in the line of duty doing what their own people should have done, maybe we should demand an apology for wasting the lives of so many to defend a thankless, gutless and apparently arrogant bunch of people. Maybe we should have NOT built blast walls, I wonder how nice the town would look then? I wonder if their enemies give 2 shits what the city looks like when they attack.... so many reason to be pissed off at this I am just livid about it. I have friends, old neighbors and such that went over there to fight, some who were seriously hurt (thankfully none I know were killed) and this is the thanks they get....really hits home when you match a face with the events and hear first hand stories of the horrors they experienced and then read some garbage like this. Though in my heart I'd like to think that the regular citizens are thankful, I realize politicians just don't give a shit about anything that really matters (most of them) and they are not in the same 'world' as us regular folks. One of my friends that was over there for 2 tours said most of the 'regular Joes' are very much the same as any of us, worried about their families and friends and could care less about the politics involved and that he was even accepted as family by some because they were so thankful someone was trying to help them. It's a sad state of things when the aesthetics of a city are more important to it's leaders than the threats to the lives of it's citizens, but I can't say it surprises me in the least, I guess just because I know some of these guys that fought there, it hits a little deeper than usual.

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby zel on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:48 pm

ya, its ridiculous man. It takes a special amount of ignorance to make a statement like that considering what has happened.

Return to Politics