This election is hilarious

Where CNN gets their information
Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

This election is hilarious

Postby Tiberian_Son on Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:44 pm

Republican party is such a dumpster fire that The Donald is running away with it. Nothing says overhaul the system like being told "No thanks, we want the guy with the hair everyone makes fun of and yells at people on reality television."

Hilary thought it was her time 8 years ago and blew it. So to get ready for her next chance she watched occupy wall street movement and decided to join the banks' side, fell asleep and had Benghazi happen, and decided to not care about a personal email server and national security. She got snuck up on again and I swear her life is just a real version of Groundhog Day. Or maybe the blood clot really is a big deal and it's like the plot from Dave.

It's great to know that our country's election is the only excuse needed for drinking. Where we're going it's pretty much required.

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: This election is hilarious

Postby zel on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:27 pm

Sounds about right, though I have a lot more reasons to drink than the state of the elections.

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:37 pm

picking president.jpg
(79.71 KiB) Downloaded 375 times

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:40 pm

Seriously i think I land in a pretty "liberal" side of things

but god damn man. wtf happened to the republican party. half the candidates put up were a god damn joke.

and on the dem side we have hilary?

this is the best of the best that the US could muster together?

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:06 pm

-wicked-toon-X wrote:Seriously i think I land in a pretty "liberal" side of things

but god damn man. wtf happened to the republican party. half the candidates put up were a god damn joke.

and on the dem side we have hilary?

this is the best of the best that the US could muster together?

of course not. but being president isn't about being "the best" it's about playing the game and being willing to sell your sell for the power. our political process is a joke and i think it's actually quite refreshing to see our political parties finally admitting it.

but election cycle after election cycle mind-numb americans continue to believe whole-heartedly that their vote counts and they keep voting for the exact same useless people. then they spend the following four years blaming the other party for THEIR parties inability to govern.

rinse. repeat.

that's america.

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rope on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:21 am

I'll be moving to Canada in November if anyone needs me.

Return to Politics