Dumb Ass Drivers!!

Pitch a fit here
Darknight

Postby Darknight on Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:26 pm

HangOver wrote:the other day, my dad was driving, and some dude cut him off pretty nasty. we pulled up next to the guy, he had his window down, and my dad looks at him and yells, "YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!" they guy lowers his head and quietly says, "I know." it was classic. we both started cracking up.

LOL, that's hilarious.

You're very right though. It kind of irks me when I hold up traffic to let someone in, people are honking and cursing behind me, and the fucker doesn't have the common courtesy to say thank you. I think I'll start speeding up and cutting their asses off from now on.

Ruskin
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Ruskin on Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:59 pm

a buddy of mine was telling me about his trip to europe afew years ago(can't remember where exactly). He was driving along and needed to merge because of some broken down car in his lane up ahead. rather then slow down, he sped up to try and get by the car next to him so he could get infront, and he accidently hit the left front bumper of the other car with his right rear. as he's rolling down the window to apologize, the driver of the other car rolls his down and yells out to him "sorry about that, i should have slowed down i saw you trying to get in. my fault i didnt leave you any room." he and I both were in shock. he couldnt believe that not only did he not catch shit from the guy, the guy actually APOLOGIZED TO HIM.

/it takes all kinds
//Michigan is close to Canada=less ignorance :)

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:20 pm

Ruskin wrote://Michigan is close to Canada=less ignorance :)

The US isnt ignorant Rusk....

:lol:

Ruskin
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Ruskin on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:43 am

I would also like to add that i hate people.

oh i mean people that get in the fast lane and go 100km/h(60mph :wink: ). move the fuck outta the way. especially if there is noone infront of you and i'm right the fuck behind you. gah, that bugs me most about driving.

Darknight

Postby Darknight on Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:13 am

You and me both Rusk. I wish I could get a really loud truck horn on my car so I can try and scare the shit out of them.

glitch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby glitch on Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:36 am

Darknight wrote:You and me both Rusk. I wish I could get a really loud truck horn on my car so I can try and scare the shit out of them.

you know there's no law preventing you from doing that.. plus it would be really cool.. do it man..

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:15 am

Actually, I think there is a law from putting loud ass - and im talking like train horn's on your car. I looked into it once ;)

I've gotten into conversations with a few Europeans about how they drive over there.. It's wonderful, it's like a fairy tail.

The laws are also quite harsh, I'm told if your tire goes over the curb, when you're making a turn for example, you can lose your license.

abolish

Postby abolish on Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:19 am

so I guess me crosing over a median with the armada is out of the question over there? :lol:

Khemikal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Khemikal on Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:27 am

Thread Necromancy!

[ img ]

Kevin

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:54 am

man, toonces should go back to the country side.

Kitty

Postby Kitty on Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:42 pm

Oh Lord... that's me yelling in traffic. Wrod. for. word. :oops:

StingRay

Postby StingRay on Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:20 am

yeah were all having flashbacks. i need to move to georgia, where nice people are out on the road and they wave and i dont mean with the middle finger.

Kitty

Postby Kitty on Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:47 pm

I've got my bags packed to get the hell out of here, but Fern won't budge. Damn you!! *shakes fist* :evil:

StingRay

Postby StingRay on Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:17 pm

tell vern there is such a thing as life elsewhere, i have seen it. you walk into a walmart or home depot in the middle of the afternoon and its not crowded. walk into any store and its "welcome, howdy sir, and how may i help you?"

-Phatz-
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -Phatz- on Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:32 pm

yea, those are the same guys who are gonna knock u over the head with a bat wearing white hoods ;)

this whole thing about LETS MOVE LETS GO SOMERWHERE ELSE its sooo mcuh better lol, thats a bunch of BS, its how the saying goes the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, u dont want traffic and all that crap move 45 mins north and there u go lol, tamarac, coral springs etc etc. dont get me wrong u tell me u cant stand the weather then yea there a ton of other places to go, but bitching about the people? traffic? etc etc. shit might seem better in other places but give it a few years and instead of bitching abot traffic, your bitching about shit that people there all there life have hated and wished they could move to miami to get away from it lol

so unless u wanna move into 200 acers of farm and become a farmer, there always gonna be something to bitch about

Shit i was talking to someone who moved here from a small town in GA i think if memory serves me right, i remember telling him yea sometimes small town living sounds like a great idea, HA yea right this guy started going off about all the shit he hates about small towns, loves the idea of coming to a big city where nobody knows who he is and could care less who he is lol

even me i would love to live in LA but shit if i moved there i would be bitching about money all the time lol, to live there in a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom small apt its about 2grand a month just for RENT, point is there is always somthing lol

PreviousNext

Return to Bitch Bitch Bitch