Dumb Ass Drivers!!

Pitch a fit here
Darknight

Dumb Ass Drivers!!

Postby Darknight on Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:55 pm

God I fuckin hate retards on the road. I was stuck driving behind someone doing 50 mph in the fast lane on I95 where the speed limit is 70 mph for a few miles. When the way was fianlly clear for me to go around, I had to cut people off in order to make it to my exit ramp. Guess who speeds up, and cuts me off because that's their exit also? THE SAME DUMB FUCKER!! What makes it worse is, she was on the fucking phone the whole time. Why is it that every time someone does dumb ass shit on the road these days, when you pull up beside them, they're on the freakin phone?!?! Damn Her!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I wish they had Cops on the road specifically looking for people who do Dumb ass shit. If they catch someone doing something that is "Dumb Ass" worthy, they should give them an open handed slap in the mouth, and make the stand facing the direction they were coming from for 5 minutes before letting them go; like they were in time out.

Don't mind me, I'm venting b/c I'm late getting back to work b/c some idiot doesn't want to buy an earpiece or not use the phone while driving since they ca't handle it.

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:05 pm

preach.

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:35 pm

I swear before holy God, every day on the way to and from work somebody pisses me right the fuck off and not exhagerating, 9.999 out of 10 times its a woman on the phone. Everytime I see a woman on the phone whether or not she's doing me wrong, I feel like stabbing them to death in the ear with a wooden spoon.. argh

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:05 pm

i love how even the most calm, laid back person can turn into a monster when some idiot motorist crosses their path. all it takes is one dumb bitch on the phone cutting me off, and i'm all like, "YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT! GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT BITCH WHORE I FUCKED YOUR MOM AND YOUR DEAD GRANDMA TOO YOU FUCKING COW!"

Ruskin
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Ruskin on Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:25 pm

HangOver wrote:i love how even the most calm, laid back person can turn into a monster when some idiot motorist crosses their path. all it takes is one dumb bitch on the phone cutting me off, and i'm all like, "YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT! GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT BITCH WHORE I FUCKED YOUR MOM AND YOUR DEAD GRANDMA TOO YOU FUCKING COW!"

that was you? damn sorry man I didnt mean it!!

yeah, i hate people in general that dont pay attention while driving. its one thing if you're surfing the radio for a station or something, but reading a book or driving with the cell smacked to your face oblivious to everything around you. I had one chick in a beemer almost side swipe me while i was stoppped cause she wanted into my backed up lane. i love the "my blinker is on so i can turn whenever i want mentality". this bitch had the nerve to almost hit me, and try to force her way in, and when i kept her outta my lane by pulling up, she looked at ME like I was retarded and shouldnt be behind the wheel. Man did she catch shit when i got my window rolled down. she drove off real quick ;)

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:11 pm

If there's ever an election to BAN cell phone use while driving, I'm going to be the first person in line.

Darknight

Postby Darknight on Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:10 pm

Ditto Buzz. What's fucked up is, it's the Law in South Florida, that if you don't have an earpiece, Cops should stop you and give you a ticket. I see alot of cops doing the same damn shit. I'm like WTF?!?!

Darknight

Postby Darknight on Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:11 pm

Ruskin wrote:
HangOver wrote:Man did she catch shit when i got my window rolled down. she drove off real quick ;)

LoL Rusk, I do that all the time. And it's funny to see their facial expression when they get scared and pull off. :lol:

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:41 pm

Ruskin wrote:I had one chick in a beemer almost side swipe me while i was stoppped cause she wanted into my backed up lane. i love the "my blinker is on so i can turn whenever i want mentality". this bitch had the nerve to almost hit me, and try to force her way in, and when i kept her outta my lane by pulling up, she looked at ME like I was retarded and shouldnt be behind the wheel. Man did she catch shit when i got my window rolled down. she drove off real quick ;)

MAN People do that shit around here all the damn time. I hate it so goddamn much. I never let them pricks in so usually they end up getting behind me. To add to the aggravation is, last time I watched someone do it behind me, I waited for a thanks, a hand, a wave, a middle finger, a gang sign, SOMETHING.. nothing came, like the dude behind me was obligated to let him in.

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:42 pm

Ruskin wrote:

I had one chick in a beemer almost side swipe me while i was stoppped cause she wanted into my backed up lane. i love the "my blinker is on so i can turn whenever i want mentality". this bitch had the nerve to almost hit me, and try to force her way in, and when i kept her outta my lane by pulling up, she looked at ME like I was retarded and shouldnt be behind the wheel. Man did she catch shit when i got my window rolled down. she drove off real quick ;)

Never drive in jersey.

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:01 am

the worst one for me around here is the summertime tourists, the people that normally drive 90 mph to work everyday in Jersey, suddenly forget how to drive at all when they get here. They drive LITERALLY 20-35 in a 55 mph zone, and not just for a mile or two, but the entire length of the highway, since I live on a peninsula with only one main road going in and out, that is a major pain the ass. There's no taking another route or w/e, cuz there is no other route.
I have seen the cell-phone mother fuckers, and they piss me off drifting all over the damn road driving 20 mph under the speed limit, apparently the cell phone demanding a tremendous amount of horsepower from the vehicle's engine.
But the worst is these fucking morons (tourons we call them) with a damn entire map unfolded, half on the dashboard, blocking out thier view through the windshield, driving along at 20 mph, straddling the center line that divideds the highway lane, watching as car after car has to wrok around them, horns blaring at them and people yelling at them, and they just keep going like that.
Really makes wonder WTF are the cops doing out there, seems like they are there the instant I park 6 inches too close to a yellow curb at a jobsite and want to give me a tickett, or they can pull me over at random for no reason to "check my license" (the same fucking license I have had for 18 years, no tickets, no DUI's, no nothing, the same damn license I had the day before when they "checked" it), but yet these fucking idotic moron pricks can drive like this all day long.
BAH, I hate them, I wish it was legal to just shoot to kill these useless wastes of skin.

Wow, thanks for starting this thread man, I feel much better now.

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:17 am

buzz wrote:If there's ever an election to BAN cell phone use while driving, I'm going to be the first person in line.

you should drive in jersey. they are banned.

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:39 am

It supposed to be illegal here as well, you are allowed to use a cell phone while driving only if you have a hands free headset or speaker.
Problem, it's not enforced worth a shit, it's also supposed to be just as illegal to go 15 mph or more UNDER the speed limit as it would be to speed voer the limit, but again, it is not enforced.

I remember when I lived in NJ, I remember passing cops when I was doing 90 mph on my way to work in NYC, they wouldn't even budge from their spots cuz there was so much traffic going by that fast, all they could really do was catch the stragglers at the end of a big pack of traffic. It was a hell of a lot of fun though, I actually looked forward to going to work every day just because I knew I would be running 80-90 mph down the highway having a blast.
Strangely enough, going home was always slow as hell....

Darknight

Postby Darknight on Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:03 am

[Creep]-Tyrant wrote:Wow, thanks for starting this thread man, I feel much better now.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. :wink:

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:03 pm

people in south florida are HORRIBLE about thanking their fellow motorists. in michigan, for the most part, when you let someone in front of you, or whatever, they almost ALWAYS wave or nod or some kind of acknowlegment to you for letting them go. down here, i get a wave maybe 1 out of every 30 drivers. it's pathetic. as buzz said, it's like they feel you're OBLIGATED to let them in.

the other day, my dad was driving, and some dude cut him off pretty nasty. we pulled up next to the guy, he had his window down, and my dad looks at him and yells, "YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!" they guy lowers his head and quietly says, "I know." it was classic. we both started cracking up.

Next

Return to Bitch Bitch Bitch