Dumb Ass Drivers!!

Pitch a fit here
buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:48 pm

You don't have to move to a small town in the middle of nowhere. I've been to alot of places in my travels and nothing compares to the shit in Miami.

I spent 2 weeks living in a hotel in downtown Anchorage, Alaska and by the end of it, I wanted to move there more then anything.

I talk to people all the time and everyone wants out. And boy, we talk about it alot. I don't think i've come across anyone that says Miami is the shit, im staying here!

In this case, I definately agree the grass is greener .. Not only is it greener, it smells like flowers and handjobs are free.

-> Houses are getting tooo expensive. For the price of an avg 3/2 or so, you can get a damn mansion anywhere else.

-> #1 in road rage - I drive over 60 miles round trip to work and back, I can see why we're the weiner.

-> Weather - well, you deal with that but these hurricanes are getting worse and worse. Go experience some seasons not just Summer and Really Summer.. It just makes life nicer. Maybe i'm just a smell-the-roses kinda guy.

I can go on and on all night.. but man, if you ever hear me say "hey, i bought a house!!" it's probably going to be proceeded by "it's in North Carolina" or something..

I offer a challenge - lets play pretend. You and I have been long time friends but I live in another state. Never been to Florida but i'm looking for a new place to call home. Convince me to move to Miami. Good luck.

</rant>

-Phatz-
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -Phatz- on Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:28 am

haha, probably couldnt just wanted to bitch about something lol

me personally i would move to LA but the prices are 3 times worse than here lol

StingRay

Postby StingRay on Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:29 am

i think people in miami get used to miami very quickly and it becomes the norm, when it isnt so. miamis problem is its too crowded and will get even more crowded all the time. ive been to atlanta, atl is a large city but the burbs are all spread out. the difference between downtown miami and kendall is not much, both are WAY overcrowded. downtown atl and any of its burbs are like night and day. you can go from downtown atl to the country in 30 minutes. BTW its true, some people dont like the country, cant take all that relaxing space. if a cuban or a black isnt screaming in the background, its just not the same for them, thankfully im not one of them. housing is normal outside of miami. average cheap small-ass condo in miami will run you 200k with 2-3 rooms maybe. in duluth or gainsville (yes theres a gainsville in georgia) 200k will get you a nice 3-4 room, 2 car garage, and a big back yard. take 500k, and youll buy a mansion on a farm with a couple of acres.

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:35 pm

the problem with moving to those places is work, work will always be like
an hour drive or something and atlanta is going to explode soon so you
guys better hurry, its the same thing that has happened over here

i'm sure its great that you can buy a house for cheap over there but than you
have to live there ;D. hehe, i understand buzz because he's got a family and
so it doesn't matter where he moves as long as his family comes with

people hate small towns because if you sneeze everyone knows you did
and that becomes a problem when they want to screw all the girls in town