KNIFE FIGHTING!

Pitch a fit here
mantronic
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby mantronic on Fri Apr 26, 2002 8:45 pm

PIGEON, BOO, EYES, XENOCIDE, PRESIDENT, BASEKEBALL, JUSTIN, DARKSTORM, I WAS A SOLDIER

FUCK OFF all of you that insisted on knife fighting i think that shit is boring and fucking stupid after a fucking round or two but the prolong it over the span of two maps FUCK OFF, I warned everyone see the guy with the colt pull out your fucking guns cause i was not knifefighting any fucking more. And who ever thought of the fucking idea to knife me for using my gun that was on my team do me a favor FUCK OFF you childish bitch or bitches.

Rush
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rush on Fri Apr 26, 2002 8:59 pm

I think eddy is feeling some hostility towards being knifed... :P

mantronic
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby mantronic on Fri Apr 26, 2002 9:09 pm

rush i hate getting knife thats a given but you hop on the server to play and then the others decide to knife it out OK a few rounds of knifing is fine with me but to continue it on to another map and make it a round after round after fucking knifing round IT IS FUCKING STUPID and BORING. do i play cs on wicked with little kids to play the game the way they want to at the moment NO
do i play cs to have fun yes
do i play cs to have a 8 on 8 knife fight for more that 2 rounds no
do i play cs to get knifed by my own team cause i wouldnt knife fight with them no
do i play cs to deal with the level of maturity that my team showed towards me FUCK NO.

Plain and fucking simple if anyone that reads this is on the server and wants to have a server knife fight where everyone participates in knifing the shit out of each other DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT approach me cause i will put a bullet inbetween your fucking eyes the moment i see you running at me with the knife.

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rope on Fri Apr 26, 2002 10:24 pm

I agree with Eddy. Most of those players have been warned at one tim eor another about stuff like that. If you want to go all knife, put up some KA maps of the K/a4o server. Personally when I see shit like that you get one warning then ban. PLay the game, help your team, or bye bye. Hey! I just found a reason to ban some people......sweet.

Khem.

BlueSix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: KNIFE FIGHTING!

Postby BlueSix on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:50 am

The spammers are in full effect today...

Return to Bitch Bitch Bitch