its the coolest

Pitch a fit here
vC_The_Onion

Postby vC_The_Onion on Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:49 am

with the birth of vC came a plethora of misguided parodies and witless food jokes.

er, ahem.

yo yo yo... dis shizzit ain't goin down like dat yo. dis mC copy shit ain't nothin.

er, ahem.

where to begin. |vC| started as a joke. with my poor play a few weeks ago, I decided to "smurf," or play under a different name, to avoid the pressures and attention that my "real" clan provides. I chose "The Onion" after the satirical newspaper based in my hometown (which is 2 hours south of canada). A friend joined me in the vegetable-related moniker, suggested a clan tag, and |vC| was born.

It grew quickly, growing from the original two members (Onion and Carrot) to a small army of nutrition. We had a grand old time making up catch phrases and telling funny (and original) jokes about food and vegetables. (its salad time UH, its the coolest)

Soon, to the founders' surprise, the popularity of |vC| and the "we don't give a shit, we're just having fun" mentality spawned countless requests to join |vC| by wkdnet members. Being a clan that was formed for fun only, we allowed these players into the clan, demanding that while we give them a fun atmosphere to play, they at least conform to our humorous traditions (however new).

The name, for instance, had to appear as follows: |vC| The Vegetable. Many a player tried to deviate from this, but eventually saw the good-natured fun we were having, and decided to humor us with the name (dammit Yam, Brussel Sprouts is two words).

And on a side note, a tomato is a fruit.

And on another side note, no one may be |vC| The Lettuce. We tried it. It didn't work.

Soon, as our band of vitamin-enriched consumables grew in number, we decided it was time to cool off on the recruiting/inviting/sure-why-the-hell-not-ing and only invite people we enjoyed playing with. This move, while seeming to be a wise move for the young food-group soldiers, sparked a harsh response from the |vC| fans in the community. Those that were not yet allowed to wear the tag began throwing it on anyway, changing their names to "veggie slicer" or "farmer," or worse, starting their own parody of vegetableClan, the fruitClan or the meatClan.

While these jabs at our knights of a balanced diet seemed funny to the perpetraters, they were quite obviously hackneyed, humorless, unoriginal, trite, witless, not funny, cliched, and as foolish as i am being repetitive.

So with the rising popularity of the veggies came a rising popularity of veggie-wannabes. And as original as vC was, the parodies became less and less original, to the point where there have been at least three different fruitClans and at least two different meatClans, at the time of publication.

So, as you can see, with the numerous (and unfortunate) parodies, the overly trite and hardly humorous jabs, and the countless requests for membership, vegetableClan surely is the coolest.

Dr_Volt3kker

Postby Dr_Volt3kker on Tue Apr 02, 2002 2:25 am

that was good reading you should write my final ill send you money

Ruskin
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Ruskin on Tue Apr 02, 2002 6:28 am

Well writen "Onion". Could i just add one thing, if u dat biznitch dat be all up ina |vC| tag , we b bout rde to shizzle n yo mouf. O and u |fc| kids if ur gunna be lamers and xerox our ideas atleast do it right. Im not condoning ur lame attemps at humour but wasnt there a |fc| Fruity Greens?? What fruit exaclty is called a green... do these greens grow on a tree ? We were funny and original , you guys are neither...try something else maybe you'd wanna be [Awsome] , -AI-(almost insane) , -i4L- idiots for life? Its really upto you guys ... just afew ideas to get that ball rolling.

P.S. I mean no offense to any of the clans that the tags resemble.

<font size=-1>[ Edited by Ruskin On Date 04-02-2002 on 05:31 ]</font>

Ruskin
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Ruskin on Tue Apr 02, 2002 6:30 am

One more thing........It's the coolest!!!

The_Carrot

Postby The_Carrot on Tue Apr 02, 2002 6:36 am

Ummmm ya i was at Ruskin's House when i posted that.... i dint change my name cause umm well we were kinda tired after the things he was doing to me.....WOW ive never met someone THAT gay before ... he takes the brown eye cake.. anyways jsut wanted to clear that up..
The (DIRTY) Carrot :roll:

Rush
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rush on Tue Apr 02, 2002 3:37 pm

vagina crew :o

BALDheadedGRL

Postby BALDheadedGRL on Tue Apr 02, 2002 9:57 pm

vAGINA cREW represent.......represent what....my nuts....
its the coolest.....
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

sideshow
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby sideshow on Tue Apr 02, 2002 10:05 pm

vC = Vagina Crew

is way cooler than

vo = Vagina Ointment

hahhahhahahhahaahhaa

Guinness

Postby Guinness on Wed Apr 03, 2002 6:30 pm

Ummm, Ummm, The Turnip here. I would just like to say, Clock , that damn joke is 3 weeks old. Dammit get a new one.

As for The Carrot, he isn't GAY, he's BI! Just look at his gun.

That was one of the best written letters I have ever read, Onion. It made me cry :..-( You've finally left the ghetto.

|vC| It's the coolest

MissVelocity

Postby MissVelocity on Wed Apr 03, 2002 11:05 pm

Good work and well said Onion....you make the Veggies proud!!

Miss Vel
aka |vC| The Pepper

luckymtx

Postby luckymtx on Thu Apr 04, 2002 6:38 am

Damn right Onion. It's the colest.

UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Basketball

Postby Basketball on Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:18 pm

ME AND JUN STARTED |Fc| i was the Strawberry he was a Banana :D

God_Almighty

Postby God_Almighty on Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:57 pm

SHUT UP YA WANNABE!

Jun

Postby Jun on Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:45 pm

Hope your not referring to me...

God_Almighty

Postby God_Almighty on Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:58 pm

I wouldn't dream of it. After all you didn't come onto this forum and i dunno what it was but i suppose attempt to brag about stealing someone elses idea.

Next

Return to Bitch Bitch Bitch