Court

Pitch a fit here
Mahony

Court

Postby Mahony on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Well I know at some point I started bitching about my court problems in this area, so I thought I would finish it up here.

After going to court 3 different times (this is the first time I actually draged my ex to court) and after a year of waiting for the actual trial date. I am happy to say I finally fucking won!!!! Thats right, I FUCKING WOOOOOOON!!!

Holy shit, I still cant grasp it.

Anyways, to bascially narrow it down. It was over childsupport payments. I have been paying over $500 a month for my son, who I see more then 90 days a year (if you have gone threw the system you know why I mentioned the 90 days). She doesnt work at all and my lawyer showed that. (always get a female lawyer)

The outcome.

I do not have to pay her for 2 years and 4 months. You read that right, 2 motherfucking years!!! (this is credit, because I over paid for so long)
In 2013 when I have to start paying again, it will only be $180 a month. :lol: :lol:

If she wasnt so greedy she could of taken my offer of $303 a month to settle before court, glad she didnt. Thank you for letting me post. Finally good news 8)

MaDSpartus
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Court

Postby MaDSpartus on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:24 pm

wow i cant believe it. i honestly figured child support was a guarenteed screw job

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Nice Mahony, congrats! I know some people on here are going through this shit now so some positive stories is appreciated.

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:59 pm

when they speak of reforming courts this is one area i always hear about. they say it's outdated that
it's expected that the man has to pay child support and how much. in some states it's insane how quick
and how much you have to pay. there's no leniency.

James

Postby James on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:58 am

The shit about it is that child support is fine. Its the fact that you don't know where the fuck it goes. If they put it into some sort of account just for the kid that would be great, but when your child support money goes to whatever the hell she wants it to....that's just fucked up. You are probably already paying a fortune in alimony as well. I'm no expert on the subject, don't currently have that problem but just my two cents. Glad to hear stories of male victories in this area.

Return to Bitch Bitch Bitch