women

Pitch a fit here
Mahony

women

Postby Mahony on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:45 am

I love my wife. But that chick can piss me off so much sometimes. It's just.....aggrrhhh freaking women!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [ img ]

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: women

Postby HangOver on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:53 am

it's like i've always said, "without tits and pussies, women would be absolutely worthless"

-]corrupt[- Lexon
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -]corrupt[- Lexon on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:37 pm

HangOver wrote:it's like i've always said, "without tits and pussies, women would be absolutely worthless"

i beg to differ...we dont have tits or pussies....we're not worthless.

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:51 pm

oOf course not. If I had tits, I wouldn't get shit done!

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 am

-]corrupt[- Lexon wrote:
HangOver wrote:it's like i've always said, "without tits and pussies, women would be absolutely worthless"

i beg to differ...we dont have tits or pussies....we're not worthless.

but women aren't men.

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Sometimes their mouths can be useful......

Toede

Postby Toede on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:55 pm

True tyrant, but is it worth 12 months of bitching for 1 good BJ?

Toede

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:13 am

No, it's way cheaper to just drop $20 bucks at the street corner :)

zzzing!!!

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:20 pm

This is now the Women No-Appreciation Thread haha

"What did women smell like before god invented fish?"

love that one haha

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die"

Grace

Postby Grace on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:51 pm

the thing i hate most about women is the manipulative, scheming, nagging side of them. It's just relentless and their condescending words that spill out of their mouths. Don't talk to me like so bitch! be as caddy as you want to anybody else, but what happened to being straight forward with your MAN! and goddamnit, get off my computer and get your own!

Alki
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Alki on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Grace wrote:the thing i hate most about women is the manipulative, scheming, nagging side of them. It's just relentless and their condescending words that spill out of their mouths. Don't talk to me like so bitch! be as caddy as you want to anybody else, but what happened to being straight forward with your MAN! and goddamnit, get off my computer and get your own!

And some ...

:)

Grace

Postby Grace on Fri May 07, 2010 11:21 am

Ahh just the woes of dating a younger gal.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [ img ]

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:00 am

No matter what I do, or how hard I try to keep a level head, it just seems like there is just something else I am not accomplishing correctly in her eyes. No matter what I do, or do not do. I will never, EVER meet her qualifications, will NEVER meet her expectations. I am just so tired of trying to be this person that “she” wants, I mean hell I was a drunk, an ass, played games to much, etc. when we meet. Now, well I don’t.
I am at the point where I just do not care anymore. (I should have never told her that, because that’s apparently problem number 1354333, I have).
I’ve actually had to put the phone down on my lap to let her scream for over 15 minutes, now that is just insane. I have told her, I will not argue, if you want to have a conversation about these issues, fine. Just keep a level head; I am your husband, not a friend or a child. (Big mistake with this child bit, “Well stop acting like a child!!”)
There is just so much a man can put up with before he throws in the towel; I am seriously considering just that.

Thank you for letting me come here and vent.

James

Postby James on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:03 pm

I think just about every man alive goes through the same thing. Eventually you realize that there really is nothing that you can do to make them happy. At that point just nod and agree and do whatever you want to do anyways. Just try to ignore it and continue to nod and agree. Yes honey, I know babe, sorry, blah blah blah. Or be a bachelor and start taking notes from Charlie Harper.

BlueSix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby BlueSix on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Mahony wrote:No matter what I do, or how hard I try to keep a level head, it just seems like there is just something else I am not accomplishing correctly in her eyes. No matter what I do, or do not do. I will never, EVER meet her qualifications, will NEVER meet her expectations. I am just so tired of trying to be this person that “she” wants, I mean hell I was a drunk, an ass, played games to much, etc. when we meet. Now, well I don’t.
I am at the point where I just do not care anymore. (I should have never told her that, because that’s apparently problem number 1354333, I have).
I’ve actually had to put the phone down on my lap to let her scream for over 15 minutes, now that is just insane. I have told her, I will not argue, if you want to have a conversation about these issues, fine. Just keep a level head; I am your husband, not a friend or a child. (Big mistake with this child bit, “Well stop acting like a child!!”)
There is just so much a man can put up with before he throws in the towel; I am seriously considering just that.

Thank you for letting me come here and vent.

It's like you've known me my whole life... Or for the last 10 years. Paid an attorney a retainer yesterday, looking forward to the rest of my life.

Next

Return to Bitch Bitch Bitch