women

Pitch a fit here
[Creep]-Tyrant

Re: women

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:40 am

Marriage = worst mistake of my life
Divorce = best money I ever spent, and next to my kids, the best thing I ever did.

Router

Postby Router on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:20 am

I've had this attitude about Women " She may be hot, but somewhere some guy is tired of her shit!"

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby zel on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:26 am

Wow man, i hadn't read this thread before. Reminds me of an ex-gf I had back in 2002-03. thank God i meant a good woman, as rare as they are though she does get mad at me very occasionally but it mainly over stuff i consider stupid like, anniversaries and birthdays, i guess women find that shit VERY important :/ lol

Colombia man, all i have to say, there are some good girls in colombia :P notice how you need to go out-of-country to find em tho ehh? wtf is wrong over here? I blame disney channel...

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:24 am

zel wrote:notice how you need to go out-of-country to find em tho ehh? wtf is wrong over here? I blame disney channel...

i used to argue with this statement. despite my many failed relationships. then i met my current gf who, while she IS an american (she was born here), grew up in sweden and turkey. she is phenomenally better than any woman i've ever known. it's not even close. you can take any 3 women from my past and take their best traits and create 1 woman and she still wouldn't be as awesome as my gf.

so i agree with zel. start shopping for your women in other countries. american women are only good for sticking dicks in.

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby zel on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:52 am

HangOver wrote:american women are only good for sticking dicks in.

I almost ruined my computer, because i was drinking coffee when i read that :P lol

Alki
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Alki on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:38 pm

HangOver wrote:
zel wrote:notice how you need to go out-of-country to find em tho ehh? wtf is wrong over here? I blame disney channel...

i used to argue with this statement. despite my many failed relationships. then i met my current gf who, while she IS an american (she was born here), grew up in sweden and turkey. she is phenomenally better than any woman i've ever known. it's not even close. you can take any 3 women from my past and take their best traits and create 1 woman and she still wouldn't be as awesome as my gf.

so i agree with zel. start shopping for your women in other countries. american women are only good for sticking dicks in.

I have a couple buddies dating Russian and Polish women. They are the happiest guys I know.

-]corrupt[- Lexon
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -]corrupt[- Lexon on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:21 pm

wtf...do you never check these forums anymore?? where the hell are you...

Grace

Postby Grace on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:20 pm

man...my asian genetics is fucking me over...no not the rice dick.... the fact that my physical aging is so slow compared to the fair skinned folk...
last 4 years, I've only dated women 10+ years younger then me....course this last one of 11.4 years younger got me good.....
maybe i should try the korean type... i've tried them all but the asians....they scare me....

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby zel on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:43 am

"rice dick" - does that mean it grows when you boil it in water?

"course this last one of 11.4 years younger got me good" - you were dating a 13 year old? :P

Still doing good over here, Colombia girls are nice :P

-]corrupt[- Lexon
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -]corrupt[- Lexon on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:58 pm

zel wrote:"rice dick" - does that mean it grows when you boil it in water?

"course this last one of 11.4 years younger got me good" - you were dating a 13 year old? :P

Still doing good over here, Colombia girls are nice :P

las mejores mujeres son cubanas

Previous

Return to Bitch Bitch Bitch