sue sue sue fuck you i'll sue you

Pitch a fit here
Grace

sue sue sue fuck you i'll sue you

Postby Grace on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:13 am

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/07/osteen.wife.trial.ap/index.html

ever heard of getting hemorrhoids from being hit? that's what miss brown is claiming....and she's saying she's lost her faith in god because of what the white girl did.
Secondly, you see miss browns boobies? not the small verity. Anybody that has worked in a restaurant / bar has run into a boob or two, on purpose or not, doesn't matter, but you're on a fucking plane.....the isle way barely fits the avg overweight American.
white preacher girl got fined 3k for all that and she paid it. but no...can't let it go........she wants to sue the white girl for 10% like she's the church or something...give me a fucking break!

hey Sharon Brown, go fuck yourself

[GWR]Droogan

Re: sue sue sue fuck you i'll sue you

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:22 am

Grace wrote:and she's saying she's lost her faith in god because of what the white girl did.

She needs this then:
[ img ]

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:40 am

quick! someone call al sharpton!

this injustice will not stand.

Rush
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rush on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:26 pm

i say sue the bitch. i hate rich people that think they can do whatever they want.

-]corrupt[- Lexon
Elite Member
Elite Member

it really isn't a case of doing whatever she wants. Its a matter of apologizing for an outburst. Her husband probably gave her 300x more the lashings because of the event. They paid the 3000...which is alot of fucking money imo. Grace is right about the titty thing, how could you not run an elbow on those things in close quarters, but the claims she's making are ridiculous. Hemorrhoids from a titty elbowing? Are you kidding me? If that was the case then strippers all over would have hemorrhoid from drunk guys turning too fast in the clubs.

Its a cheap shot and she knows it. Its the American way huh? Shes a crab at the bottom of the bucket trying to get to the top. If this bitch is smart, she'll take the settlement that i'm sure they'll offer.

There are handicapped people out there (talking more about the people in wheel chairs) who will roll into a retail store, and if they can't get through, they'll take pics and deliver them to their lawyer. Then they'll press charges against a corporation just to get a small settlement of something like $2500. Its fucking stupid and I believe that cases like this need to be reviewed thoroughly.

Return to Bitch Bitch Bitch