Another rant

Pitch a fit here
Mahony

Another rant

Postby Mahony on Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:54 pm

Needed to rant...

I really cant understand some people.

For two years I have been fighting with my son's mother. We have been in a verbal agreement that I pay day care every other week. I have my son every Wed and return him to Day care the next morning. I have him every other weekend, and return him to day care on Monday's. Well now his mother wants to all of a sudden (because I am getting married to a better person is my belief, jealousy) go back to our written agreement. That one states that I have to pay her directly, not day care (and its actually less then what I was paying).
*Warning for anyone, if you do what I did the court see's this as a free bee, so she is going to try and get over 10 grand out of me!!! Yeah fun times.

She also wants to take away my Wed, I can have him for only 2 hours before I drop him back off to her. Sundays as well, instead of dropping him off at his new school (starting Kindergarten) she wants me to drop him off at her house Sunday night.
Iv gotten so sick of this that I am going to court for full custody (doubt ill get it, but I'm going to aim high)

She says this is all for "his best interest" because he is starting school.

Its freak in Kindergarten….I mean iv been there from day 1, I watched that little guy pop out of that crazy women and have stayed in this area for him alone. Iv actually moved closer to be near him, and have gotten a better job that is closer.

I just need some piece of mind that I am not the only one that thinks she is crazy. I mean the best interest for our son would be for him to have both parents in his life. I know she doing this just for her, not him. I just cant honestly figure her out. I just cant believe people are some hurtful, I mean using a child like this. I want to…..well I am sure you all could imagine.

Sorry its long, I just had to write it out. Settle my mind, now I need a beer.

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Another rant

Postby HangOver on Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:47 pm

she should have an accident ...

say no more.

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:18 pm

Well I doubt it will help you feel any better, but you have my moral support on this man, don;t give up no matter what, your kids will remember you fought for them, win or lose, trust me they will remember.

I'm still fighting tooth and nail for mine, losing badly and getting my ass kicked every way possible, but the way I see it, I am going down fighting, or I will win eventually. To me, there is simply no other option.

Rush
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rush on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:28 pm

until you can kick her ass in court, sacrifice? be nice to the woman and maybe you'll get more kiddie time out of it. just thinking from the other side of the spectrum. :-)

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:01 am

Ty ty for the support, yeah Tyrant I feel u. I feel like anything I do, I am the bad guy in this. Shit even when I talked to a couple of lawyers they were looking at me like I am the felon.

Well good news is I am taking her to court, and asking full custody. That should set her feet back. I am in the process of taking out as many loans as I can (future wife is doing this as well). Its like you said tyrant, Im gonna fight it all the way. I am bring out the biggest guns I can, maybe if she sees this is going to cost her thousands of dollars in court/lawyer fees she might want to at least aggree to 50/50. But all in all, I am just sick and tired of her and the way she is raising my son, so I am going to go all out. Full costudy!!! If I am going down this road I want the 50 cal. not some 9 mil

:/ First lawyer wanted 20,000 retainer.....my god this is going to get painful....

Thanks again for letting me bitch.

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:47 pm

I was talking with my boss today, at my new job hopefully without any lay-offs in the near future, he spent $143,000 in lawyer fees trying to get his daughter, over an 11 year period. She was 18 before it was settled, so technically he never won and spent all that money for nothing, but he said he would do it again if he had to.
I have no where near that kind of money, I can't even cough up $1500 for a retainer to settle one issue, let alone anything beyond that, so I keep trying to do whatever I can acting as my own attorney (talk about a fool for a client) and have accomplished nothing with the legal system, spent a total of 5 months in jail over the last year and a half, lost my home, my truck, just about all my tools, clothes, furniture. Now I live in my van and crash at friends house when I can, still trying to just get on my feet and have a roof over my own head, hopefully big enough to have the kids too so I would at least be able to have them. If you can come up with the $20,000, you'll be light years ahead of me.
I wish you the best of luck man, rant here anytime you need to get it off your chest, we're listening.

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:31 pm

Good lord tyrant!!! Man I am sorry I even brought up my petty shit when I read your reply. Man oh man I am so sorry to hear that you have lost about everything. Ill be getting a hold of your ass if I win the millions in the lotto. Other then that I found a lawyer that is alittle reasonable, only a grand for the retainer. I'v been thinking I am going to go for pysical costody when we go to court. Im about to get married, and I have tons of dirt on her. She is so damn blind, this chick thinks she is so in the right that she claims she isnt going to get an attorney. I would just about laugh my ass off if that happens, but I dont pay much attention to her jibber jabber.
Ill post again when I my lawyer sends her some papers and were on our way to court.
Tyrant, I wish you the best of luck man. Hopefully you find a decent job that is stable, good luck!!

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:26 pm

mahony make sure you don't discourage her from representing herself. if she's dumb enough to think she doesn't need a laywer, let the judge see that. you'd be hard pressed to STOP him from giving you full custody just to keep the child away from such a dumb cunt.

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:44 am

Update:
Good news for me, as luck would have it, turns out this new job I have (HVAC Installer/Mechanic and Sheetmetal fabrication) is gonna be a pretty decent deal, still not a great amount of money, but I can deal with it, and the work is much MUCH less physically demanding, so maybe I won't have a completely broken back by the time I am 50. My boss seems to be a great guy, very understanding about hours (although I have been getting overtime every day so far) he takes my taxes out like an employer is supposed to do so I am going to apply my refund to my back taxes (only have $7,000 left to pay off) and I actually get paid time and a half for my overtime for once in my life. To top it off, as fate would have it, his wife just happens to work for the North Carolina Child Support Enforcement Agency and she is helping me deal with my situation, although her power is limited, having a person on the inside is a big help in terms of learning how to deal with them, my child support is taken directly out of my pay before I get it, temporarily, this is to appease the system so I don't go to jail again. Although I still want my kids and I miss them like hell, at least I will be a free man and won't have them hunting me down to lock me up again. She marked my case to be investigated since now I can't get in trouble, this means my Mother-in-Law that sold all my shit and caused this ridiculous fiasco to perpetuate is going to be in deep shit in the very near future. My Sister in law has legal, documented custody and physical custody of my daughter, and she has my son living with her physically as well. Since custody of my daughter is documented in the system I now have proof she is collecting child support and adoption money (from Fla.) for at least one of my kids which she is not caring for in any way, shape, or form. When NCSE sees those documents they will immediatly haul her ass to court and charge her with Welfare fraud, Child Support fraud, failure to inform the system of custody changes and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. The only case against me ever was non-compliance with a child support order, which is nothing compared to fraud, especially against a government institution.
Ain't paybacks a mother fucker?
I might still be living half in my van, but I can't help but feel extremely relieved, when I got the news this morning about all this, I cannot even begin to describe how it felt when that stress left me, I felt it physically, I felt my neck, back and virtually every muscle in my body begin to relax and lose some of thier tension. I had no idea how bad I was feeling physically until I began to realize that the stress was going away. I still have a very long way to go, but at least I will remain free to keep trying, and that makes me happy as a mofo today.
Just like my ex-wife, what goes around comes around, it may take a long time, but eventually shit catches up with you, and sooner or later if your fucking someone over, you'll get a big payback that will suck big rhino ass. I have come to apoint in my life where I am just sick and damn tired of being a nice person so I can get stepped on and shit on constantly, but I am not a vindictive person, and I don't go looking for revenge. This time I find myself actually anxious to see the rest of this scenario unfold, and I can't wait to see the shit hit the fan. She actually thinks she can still get me in trouble if somehow I oppose her, but what she doesn't see is that legally she was responsible for those kids, she tossed my minor son out into the streets at 15 years old, sent my daughter off as well, all the while still collecting the money, all they want from me is the child support, I have no other responsibility in the legal sense since I have no parental rights whatsoever, I am not responsible for the care and well being of my kids either (although I would gladly take the job). So even though I want my kids and all that comes with it, in the eyes of the law I am simply a paycheck for them and nothing more, I can't be held accountable for anything beyond that.
All said and done, she is getting ready to get the royal ass-fucking of a lifetime, and I won't have to do a damn thing for it to happen. I also wonder what the judge will think when NCSE has her in court, all this new information comes out, and he realizes that what I said years ago was in fact the truth and that I was not lying to him or the court, that my sole intention was to be the father of my children, the job that should never have been taken away from me in the first place. I can't blame that mistake on N.C. though, Florida is the one that stripped my rights based on no evidence of any kind, but at least things are going to change, and for once I have somebody in my corner, somebody who actually has enough knowlege of the system and the right connections to actually get something done.
Now I need to find a place to live that I can afford, and that's gonna be tough with what I take home ($1200/month), so far the cheapest place I found was a pretty shitty, cockraoch infested single-wide trailer for $750 a month. Obviously that's just not financially possible, since $250 a month wouldn't even cover the cost of gas and insurance on my van, and that would only leave $20 for food, amenities, laundry soap and all that shit.

Anyway, I'm happy today and I just thought I'd share a little tidbit of good news for a change.
Last edited by [Creep]-Tyrant on Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:54 am

Awsome Ty, glad things are FINALLY coming together ..

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:17 am

GREAT NEWS TYRANT!!

While reading that I actually starting feeling better. Cant really explain why, I guess its just hearing someone getting the rough end and finally something turning around (well not completly, but some) Happy for you man, good luck finding a decent place to stay.
When it rains, it pours. Nice to see the shoe on the other foot.

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:24 am

you should write a book tyrant. Then you could make millions when its a best-seller.

I want a % of those millions though...

awp-killer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby awp-killer on Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:10 pm

Omg ty, it is really good to hear things are turning around for you. When I was reading about how you felt your tension and stress in your back fade away, I felt a little relief myself.

I suppose it might have been a long thing coming. If your ex is really that crummy, it was only a matter of time before she got her come-uppings (heh). I don't want to start counting chickens before they're hatched though.

I'll tell you what. We just kicked off our Wickednet Fantasy Football League this week, and we have a little pot going. I don't know if I will win anything, and nothing will be won until december, but I want my team playing for the Ty & Kids Foundationâ„¢. Is that okay? My team is just for fun, and they are off to a good start...I just kicked buzz's butt this week =D.

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:37 pm

I know if i was financially able to, you would have a had a check in the mail already. That may not be something you would want but hearing about your situation is just gut-wrenching and i wish there was something I could do.

Seriously...write a book.

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:54 pm

awp-killer wrote:I just kicked buzz's butt this week =D.

You cut me deep man, you cut me real deep!

Next

Return to Bitch Bitch Bitch