rant

Pitch a fit here
Mahony

rant

Postby Mahony on Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:53 pm

edited it all. I got it out of my system and I hate to see how upset she can make me. I didnt mean half of what I said towards her. Its amazing how crazy someone can make you, I sounded like some highschool kid for the most of that bitching spew.....sad
Last edited by Mahony on Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I fucking hate my sons mom

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:56 pm

god damn man, you guys scare the shit out of us over here, everytime i read one of these posts i'm like shit what if my girl turns out to be a psycho? haha

god man, good luck, seems you are dealing with something like ty's situation but it doesn't seem to be as dyre. you have a chance!

Cane

Postby Cane on Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:02 pm

You're a good man though Mahony, stick it out and it'll pan out for you in the long run. She does seem like a bit of a stupid mother, and her boyfriend should have zero parenting involved if he's not even helping to support...

My grandfather told me once "Pay the bills, then you can have a say. Til then, shut your trap and enjoy the good times."

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:30 pm

Well all I can offer as advice is that you reserve the angry rants for in here and NEVER let her or anyone that could be a witness see you angry.
I'm not going to go into one of my long stories as to why, just trust me on this one, she has an upper hand right now with custody, this gives her a financial right to some of your money and puts you on the defensive immediately with any situation with a conflict. If you have any chance in hell of affording to fight for custody of your kid, do it, whatever it takes man. My kids are both so messed up and my own life has been pummeled into oblivion and I am still fighting every inch of the way. My kids are both teenagers now (holy shit I am old) and the childhood years are gone forever, something I can never replace for them.
It's a lot to digest and I know all the millions of things that will go thru your mind thinking about it, but things will not get any better like they are, and I know first hand when you deal with courts as a man vs. a woman, you will get screwed, badly, almost every time. Your rights to your kids mean next to nothing to the system, all that matters is your wallet. They give her control, and visitation is a privilege for you, not a right. I think that is bullshit, you are the kids father, you have parental rights just as much as his mother does, if you don't take the initiative to fight for them, you will always be treated as if they are doing you a favor even allowing you see your kid. Enforcement sucks legally, there's no money for the system in enforcing such types of things, hence why they are always after the big drug busts and such.
I could honestly go on forever about this stuff man, I had no idea you lived close to me (North Carolina) and I know how it feels to be where you are now, I was there 10 years ago, I failed to fight hard enough for my kids because I made the mistake of thinking the legal would eventually HAVE to see what kind f psycho my ex was, they don't care, and I have no legal right to my children, trust me, you do NOT want to end up where I am now.

Rush
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rush on Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:57 am

man you need more than a "bitch" forum for all that shit. i suggest a punching bag or a good pair of running shoes to help get rid of all that energy. just keep your ducks in a row and you'll be able to one-up her in court. good luck!

Cane

Postby Cane on Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:06 am

I have a punching bag I'm selling at this garage sale...doesn't pan out, you want it? :P Just pay for the shipping and it's yours!

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:52 pm

Thanks all for the support. And damn Tryant, sorry to hear so much about that messed up crap. Thanks again all, Ill let you know what happens. Or post from jail ;)

-Phatz-
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -Phatz- on Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:21 am

um maybe im over paranoid about these things

But those last few lines i think should be edited out lol

When i hear about these women they always seem to find the BS like this to take to court

Return to Bitch Bitch Bitch