Jail, Courts, Judges and Constitutional Rights

Pitch a fit here
[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:07 pm

Hell $45k would suit me fine, most I ever made for a year in construction was $26k, then uncle sam took $11,580 of that for the privelege of being self employed.

According to thier program information they already have some kind of deal through Microsoft and with a large group of other companies so they already have the jobs waiting and the arragnements made that will dictate your pay, you have to complete the entire course to qualify for a $65k job, I'm not sure how the intimate details work out inside of those arrangements, but you are given the option to relocate or have a job as close to your area as possible, so I would have the choice to stay here or move or w/e I want to do, at least that's how I understand the whole mess.
They advertise this shit on the radio frequently here with a point-blank open claim that you will make that $65k upon completion/graduation and job placement, so I would imagine they pretty much have to keep up with that claim. She explained something about their course giving you more advanced training than the norm, hence greater pay. Again, I dunno the intimate details, but I will learn all that at the first seminar where they explain exactly how the entire thing works and what you have to do and how. Since it's a free seminar I figured wtf, I got nothing left to lose. You just had to pass those tests to get into the seminar, and I passed with a really good grade so she seems to think I stand a better then average chance at this.
Last edited by [Creep]-Tyrant on Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mantronic
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby mantronic on Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:47 pm

buzz wrote:I hate to be a debbie downer but it might be hard to get a $65k job right off the bat without experience. Not to say you DON'T have experience, everyone knows that you know your shit but, if i'm not mistaken, you'll be joining the IT work force for the first time. At least here in Miami, someone with a couple certs but no previous exp would prolly land a job around $45k ...

If this lady can land a job that pays $150k/yr, give me that chick's number - i'm moving to NC!

same here

Khemikal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Khemikal on Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:21 pm

Give me her number! I need a sugar momma!

Kevin

ScubaSteveCS

Postby ScubaSteveCS on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:50 pm

I have my MCSE cert, my A+, in a few months ill have a BS is Computer Information Management, and in a little over a year ill have my Masters in Business Administration. With all that, I'll be targeting a job in the 50k range. I also have 4 years experience as an assistant to a network administrator. One of the two network administrators here at my school, has one cert (it is Cisco though) and no college degree but has many years experience. Experience in the IT field now a days is just as important, if not more, as certs and degrees.

hmmm maybe i should think about Getting Cisco Certified...

Double D

Just a Thought

Postby Double D on Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:37 pm

Ty... Sorry to hear your problems. Florida is ruthless when it comes to the judicial system, but most dont understand that FL has the most Fellons, So they tend to group all in the system as that.. Check into PRE-PAID legal.. I had it for a few years , and it got me out of alot of tickets, when i asked the badge # and name of the officer who most of the time was being a D___! It cost about 12 dollars a month, and if your in the right it cost NOTHING to do your case!!!! You get about 2000 court hours for that 12 bucs, and you can pick the lawyer you want from a list of those in your area who handle CSC's...

Wish ya the best

L8r,
DD

phr33k

Postby phr33k on Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:25 am

is that you dave... Silentkiller, aka DeviL?

awp-killer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby awp-killer on Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:27 am

phr33k wrote:is that you dave... Silentkiller, aka DeviL?

Dare Devil or Devil Dog?

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:39 am

The DareDevil I remember wouldn't have been that nice.. hehe

phr33k

Postby phr33k on Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:41 am

no definetely not daredevil or devil dog.... he was in clan with zoo*

Double D

Postby Double D on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:35 pm

Yeah its me Brad.. Scuba is in town, he SAYS your going over there tonight. But ill believe that when i see it, since youve been MIA for about 6 months ROFL... That girl got ya WHOOPED i tell ya!!! j/k Thats to many A.K.A's for me too, u know you know me FOOL.. YaYa's for life cracka!

L8,

Dave

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:03 pm

Wow Tyrant, thats just, wow. I cant even imagine how your feeling. (single dad here). I just hope things turn around for you and yours. Keep your head up, its great to hear your not giving up. Prayers are with yeah.

Khemikal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Khemikal on Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:45 pm

If you gave up that much being self employed you either need to shoot your accountant or have given up $500 - $1000 in accounting fees to have the save you 4 or 5k!

Kevin

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:19 pm

My accountant?
Heh, never had one.

Khemikal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Khemikal on Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:35 pm

Game, Set, Match.

A good accountant will save/make you so much money it's not even funny. People who complain about paying for an accountant = retarded. That is directed more at business owners or the self-employed =D

Kevin

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:49 pm

Well we know Ty is no retard.

maybe its something you should look into Ty

PreviousNext

Return to Bitch Bitch Bitch