Arian Foster..

WickedNET National Major League Association of Sports
-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Arian Foster..

Postby -PC-Taishar on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Called it didn't I. The guy is a bust...and my first pick WASTED!! ARG.

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Arian Foster..

Postby -PC-Taishar on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm

insult to injury. I wanted Ray Rice. UGHHHHH.

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:50 am

seriously man. you are not alone. i think he went top 3 like in every league.

and ray rice.... fawk!!!

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:07 am

Yah toon the difference is I DIDN'T WANT Foster. I had first pick in my other league and got AP. Having 2nd pick in this league was fine because I knew Rice would still be available (if someone picked him first I still would have gone with AP 2nd), but since I didn't get to make my first pick I got screwed. To be balanced though. I never would have picked Britt even if he was the top receiver left, so the auto picked balanced out sort of. But over the course of the season having Foster instead of Ray Rice is REALLY going to chap my ass. Unlesss...

awp-killer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby awp-killer on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:04 pm

You do a lot of bitching for someone who got 1st and 2nd pick in his leagues, didn't bother to show up for the draft, and got a autopick team that scored 100 points despite not starting a RB. :)

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:08 pm

I take money leagues seriously. And I DID show up for the draft. And if our commissioner knew how to run the league I would have gotten who I wanted.

I mean seriously 40 bucks isn't a lot of money and we are friends here so it's not a huge deal, but come on. If you are gonna run a league and charge money for it, it should be legit and professionally run. That's just my not nearly humble enough opinion.

And, incidentally, I was very satisfied with my other draft, and was pretty sure I was going to win the season...until my starting kicker and top receiver got hurt the first Sunday. Now I'm still pretty confident, but would be a lot happier if Colston were still a viable WR. As it stands I have no good bench players so my bye weeks are going to be rough until he gets off IR and hopefully comes back in good form. Fortunately I had Meachem as a sleeper before the draft so he was already on my roster...in both leagues.

Return to Sports