Your welcome.

WickedNET National Major League Association of Sports
-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Your welcome.

Postby -PC-Taishar on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 pm

GJ running a crappy draft. Free 40 bucks for you guys. Guess next time I'll wait till after the draft to make sure there is a commisioner that actually knows how to run the league first.

zel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Your welcome.

Postby zel on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Pretty sure the proper version would be you're... i'm a bit tired but i think it's you're..... hmmmmm

awp-killer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby awp-killer on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:50 pm

I think that your 1st and 2nd picks are fine, but your third, not-so-much. And then I was pissed you took Tony Romo before me because I wanted him and I think he would have fell.

So, why couldn't you join? (I take it you didn't try the "test your system" beforehand). Was it actually something the Commish did?

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:08 am

Hang said you had problems logging on? Not sure what the commish has to do with this..

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:17 am

I got home 15 mins before the draft. Then proceeded to load up, see it didnt work, restart, download firefox, see it didnt work, update flash, try IE, try 64 bit IE, then restart again. It worked on the 2nd restart.

I hate Tony Homo. Would gladly have NOT picked him. Wasn't even planning on getting a QB until round 7 or 8. Shonn Greene is a good pick. Arian Foster is gonna bust this season. He'll put out, but not at 2nd pick levels. I would have gone for Ray Rice...Like I asked Hang to convey for me, but well...yah...commissioner not doing his job and all just didn't quite work out. Ray Rice will be no. 2 fantasy producer for RB's this season I'm betting.

AJ you had by far the best draft. And barring some sleeper breakout (or Johnson or Stafford getting broke), or very poor team management you will win. Though I would have thought you liberals would be more inclined towards fantasy tennis or something :D

Buzz, the commish SHOULD be able to draft FOR someone. It is an option, and one that should be used in just such a situation.

awp-killer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby awp-killer on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:29 am

I have been commish during drafts, and it is hard deal with your picks, let alone picking for other people, and running the draft if it doesn't go smoothly (pausing/rewinding picks, if need be). Plus I think Hang was thinking about that picture of Buzz more than trying to convey your next pick every round. Haha!

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:00 am

I understand the situation it IS a pain, but the fact of the matter is, if you run a league where people PAY money to play, then you need to be able to cater to problems as they arise. I would have been happy be able to get my first few picks in this way and let it go from there, but he couldn't even do that. I don't think that is right at all. It it was free, that would be one thing because wtf ever you don't lose anything.

Return to Sports