Bowling for Columbine

WickedNET National Major League Association of Sports
awp-killer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Bowling for Columbine

Postby awp-killer on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Go Wisconsin! I know TCU is supposed to be good, but I'm nervous about playing a team from a crap conference that seldomly plays anyone good. I'll be watching it on a cruise ship to the Carribbean.

Anyone watch the Iowa game? Let the upsets begin!

And how about the OSU players' 5-game ban? That seems kind of a weak punishment, given that it is delayed until next year.

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:38 pm

I got 45 bucks riding on Wisconsin at +125 and another 25 bucks waiting to drop when I see some good live betting odds. The bookies are still favoring TCU which I'm sure is the wrong call. The odds got up to +150 during live betting and I had to rush to deposit 50 bucks to bet on it but by the time i got it in my account, the line was turned off...such is the downfall of live betting. I'm pretty sure that Wisconsin is just going to tire them out over the course of the game. Wisconsin with 17 points and TCU with 7 points in the 4th quarter and Wisconsin wins by 9.

As for the rest of the Big Ten...what a load of SUCK. Leaders and Legends my ass, more like Losers and Limpdicks (Nebraska lost too just to solidify the Big Ten as a pansy conference in the upcoming season). Ass fuckers ruined what looked like a great year. Yet again we solidify the SEC as the dominant conference in NCAA football.

James

Postby James on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:37 am

....did you bet the extra 25?

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:12 pm

I did. The live line was for Wisconsin +2 in the 2nd half..which they covered. So I still made money. Bittersweet victory...fucking pansy ass big ten.

Toede

Postby Toede on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Big 10, best conference in the US I say.

Previous

Return to Sports