WoW Online Sig Maker

Wickeds keyboard of the mighty which grants +4 to typing speed
[GWR]Droogan

WoW Online Sig Maker

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:06 pm

For those who still play and would be interested here is a page I am developing that takes a thottbot URL for a WoW item and creates a signature file for it.

http://www.blackswords.org

Takes an url like this: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=27329

And makes this (and gives you the bbcode for your sig):
[ img ]

James

Postby James on Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:08 am

Pretty neat, too bad you cant do this same type of deal with the allakhazam profiles

[GWR]Droogan

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:06 am

Made a few modifications so that the font is nicer and the size is a little smaller:

[ img ]

Stealth Assassin405

Postby Stealth Assassin405 on Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:45 pm

Stupid horde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:03 pm

Rah horde! Hey once I get my computer out here am I gonna be able to hop on and find you guys? Taishar is still alive and kickin...and has crappy gear he needs to replace!!!

[GWR]Droogan

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:09 pm

Absolutely.

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:27 am

Been playing allie on Andorhal or something like that. Wanted to try out one of those new servers. Made a priest and been stuck on that for a bit, BL just got boring. Probably pop on and off if I stay for another month.

[GWR]Droogan

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:21 am

Priests rock. Too bad your a Warr Mahony or you could app to the guild I'm in now. (They are full on Warr's :( ) I'm having a good time running MC and ZG each once a week and getting fine loot. Hoping to pick up my third piece of my purply set tonight.

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:25 am

MMMMMMMM purples...I've never gotten a purple. Which is sad considering the amount of time I have in game.

What server are you running on with the MC run's Droog? Same one? Burning Legion? Do they have room for a Shammy? I do well in raids. I often find myself in the top 3 dmg dealers in the 10 man instances, with very little healing from the raid healers. It works out pretty nice. But I'd still like to get into the big raids once or twice if only to see what they are like ( and to maybe get a purple or two).

My comp is en route to CA now, and I'll prlly have to wait a week or so b4 i get connectivity after that. I'll keep ya'll updated.

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:02 am

Yeah priests are bad mofo's. BL just has way to many warriors, no high end guild reallly wanted more. Will see how long this new server lasts, my account is over in a couple of days, not sure if I am gonna renew. Droogan, whats your talents look like?

Toede

Postby Toede on Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:57 am

Im on Mannoroth(PVP) which is a ton of fun, im 160K from being level 60 with my paladin. playing with people like capt morgan and kahai and others from GWs.

I dont see how people can play on a PvE server... i orginally played on one, theres just too many damn horde that need to die.

[GWR]Droogan

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:31 pm

Yeah Tai, I'm still on BL with my same Priest. The funny thing is that people complain that being in a raiding guild is too time consuming. I find the opposite. KNowing that there are scheduled raids on ZG and MC that start on time that I can sign up for is much better for my schedule then doing quests an trying to farm crap.

I can pretty much predict when I'll get a piece of gear just by my attendance and drop %, and who else in my guild already has it.

ANyways guild is shadow strikers, we're at http://www.shadowstrikers.org , post up if you want in Tai, not sure if they're full on shammies but I'll put the word in for anyone that apps.

Mahony: I'm specc'd disc/holy and maxed for healing and mana regen.

Grace

Postby Grace on Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:07 am

toede, you didn't find it tough lvling your toon in a pvp server?
my main is still in Lightbringer. i find controled PVP is more of my tasting, but also the amount of friends from the beta days are here.
do have a toon on stonespire, Blackdragon flight. which are both pvp. find out door ganking kinda of a bore. honor kinda blows and to get to grand marshell/high warlord is a full time job.
but i do have a lvl 8 toon on your server. just find it tough to lvl all over again. names gracykelly. apperntly gracekelly is not allowed, copyrights. cray i say. how does someoen own a name.

if anybody has a toon in lightbringer/allaince side, we are looking for a few good men/women. if ya intrested let me know. really only looking for mages. currently doing all the 20mans and got bwl/mc on farm. where i as we are still progressing through aqt(aka 40).

Toede

Postby Toede on Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:55 pm

i hear before they put in battlegrounds places like southshore and stranglethorn was just a huge slaughter fest. but with battlegrounds you can level in those places fairly easy. Theres been times when i HATE leveling with horde around do to the fact they do gank you, but that was few and far between. Usually they kill you and move on, rarely do they camp corpses. I dont think i could survive on a PvE server anymore, it soooo much fun to have random encounters with horde. Blackrock mountain can be a chore sometimes to get into if a group is camping the chain. Its halarious camping there and a priest mind controls somebody and jumps them off into the lava. Priceless.

I dont know if i could grind another character to 60, took me long enough to get my paladin there(and still not there, 120K till 60, woohoo) And good luck if you can. went on my first MC run last night(they were really really short on paladins =) It was ok, all i did was stare at the list of all the people and kept healing. I like the smaller runs 5-10 people. maybe once i start figuring out what is going on during the raids it might be more fun.

Let me know if you are going to level that guy on up on my server more, ill send you gold and all the good stuff.

mantronic
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby mantronic on Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:07 pm

hi Mannoroth you said i might actually have to try the allied side out

Next

Return to MMORPGs