How you guys been?

Wickeds keyboard of the mighty which grants +4 to typing speed
NubZ

How you guys been?

Postby NubZ on Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:46 am

Hey guys!

Haven't posted here in awhile, havent even check the forums in the same time.

Anyone still playing WoW on Burning Legion? The only ones I see still on is BK, Rhio, and Zaxon. I left dublainn after about 4 weeks of not seeing anyone on, but I stopped playing that Hunter anyways. Now Im sporting a PvP Enhancement Shaman, lvl 48. Still not one 60, might switch back and forth since they came out with some more hunter gear. Its not the same as it used to be :(

Anyways, just seeing whats up!

-Jon

Burning Legion
48 Shaman
49 Hunter
34 Mage

MaDSpartus
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby MaDSpartus on Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:09 pm

No ive quit, probably permanently, but perhaps not. I can tell you right now sitting arround with multiple 60s is boring as hell. only reason I would play is if i could get some buddies to restart with me and ONLY play with me, IE we lvl together etc. Racing to the end is boring, i missed everything along the way. Heh and id have to be alliance, i got multiple horde and not 1 alliance.

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:14 am

I still play. Funny as much as I complained I am still stuck. Quit for a bit, but damn this game. Looking forward to new games for 06, untill then you can find me on BL, usually playin with....yep Rhio, or Twed. Totally miss the way it was, had some great times. Saw BK a couple nights ago as a priest lvl 60, Kahunaman. Anyway, if anyone starts up again or finds something eles we can all try out let me know.

Ruskin
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Ruskin on Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:12 am

i quit too. im still toying with the idea of starting up again. i just dont really have the time to make 15 bucks a month worth it. Mahony, if you find something else worth while let me know, and ill try it out.

Toede

Postby Toede on Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:09 pm

Im playing on Mannoroth on the allies side. Its PvP, theres about 8-10 of us i know that play there. Only problem is the waite to get on, usually when i try to log on at 6 CST its about a 300 person wait =(

[GWR]Droogan

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:14 pm

I too have toyed with the idea of firing up my account again. The problem is that I know I just don't have the time to take a char from level 0-60 in the next three months before busy season with the flower farm comes again. It's tempting though. I even had my cred card out last week.

I guess I could play my lvl 60(59?) priest a bit, but to be honest as soon as I hit level 58ish the whole game didn't seem as fun anymore.

Maybe I'll sign on when the expansion comes out.

For now I'm just playing Source once a week to keep my mouse hand in shape for the next big thing.

Ruskin
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Ruskin on Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:52 pm

[GWR]Droogan wrote:to keep my mouse hand in shape for the next big thing.

oh man, i pass on that one.

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:07 am

BL has alittle wait depending on the time you get to log on. I have been doing lots of PVP mostly, AV the larger pvp battle. It is lonely at times, so one of you sonsofbiotches reactivate that shit :)

Ill do that Rusk.

NubZ

Postby NubZ on Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:56 pm

I am still playing BL from time to time, I try and get on once a week ATM. But I am going to most likely do the character transfer to Mug'Thol. BL is kinda laggy, sending an Alt there first to see how things are!

I see BK on alot, mainly late late at night. Highest char is my main, lvl 50 Shaman I first told about. The game is still fun for me but maybe cause I dont play as much and I dont just grind up the lvls. Only if Im near the end. Rhio is in my guild, The Core Syndicate, but Im not with the big boys yet.

My whole guild is signing up to see how many people will switch, maybe whole guild movement.

James

Postby James on Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:50 pm

I just started playing again on BL, usualy late at night around 10 or 10:30. The only time i can get on these days. I miss you guys :(. Still have the big cow warrior.

[GWR]Droogan

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:05 pm

James, what name are you playing under? I've reactivated and been raiding actively with my 60 Priest with the Shadow Strikers (http://www.shadowstrikers.org) I don't see any of the old crew except Mahony once in a while.

MaDSpartus
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby MaDSpartus on Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:39 am

wow as if you came back, cause you left for a really long time droog.

im debating trying guild wars, its a one time purchase with no monthly fee but its mostly pvp oriented with shitty pve.

i hear dungeons and dragons online is more of a thinking mans game than wow (to quote someone else) but lacks pvp entirely and still costs 15 so that aint for me.

has anyone tried guild wars? plus i hear their expansion comes out next week so.

[GWR]Droogan

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:46 am

You can have my copy of Guild Wars, that's how much I liked it. PM me your Address and I'll send it to you.

MaDSpartus
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby MaDSpartus on Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:36 am

lols, droog i hope you dont work on commission...way to talk up the product :P

would i really need you to send it all or could i just log on your account...ie WOW style. id like to give it a shot for a few days but i dont wanna take it from you.

[GWR]Droogan

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:43 am

Info sent via PM, you should be able to grab a copy from a friend and login with my account. I'll prolly never play it again so have fun. I made a char for you:

Sparty Isa Noob

lol, gl, hf

Next

Return to MMORPGs