WoW, I think I may get it.

Wickeds keyboard of the mighty which grants +4 to typing speed
NubZ

WoW, I think I may get it.

Postby NubZ on Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:29 am

I know there are alot of people here that play WoW. I have never played any MMORPG... I was into all of the Warcraft series and most blizzard games so I think I might give this a shot, even though I am 100% against monthly payments.

I was wondering if I get this, who can help this newby out by just showing me the swing of things. Stuff like that, I have no clue about most, I might be at the beach this weekend, so Ill get it this weekend or next weekend. And I know theres a wicked-base guild around here? Blasksword? How many people that are from wicked/gw are in there?

It was either WoW or FFXI but... I was never an FF fan... And I know all the WoW storyline...

Toede

Postby Toede on Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:39 pm

With MMORPGs, they start you out slowly in safe areas so you can get the feel for the game. as you level up theres more risk, but generally the first 5-10 levels is to learn how to play and such. Wicked has a guild on a server, which you decide what server to be on when you create a character. Best way to learn these games is go play it and have fun, monthly payments arnt that bad.

NubZ

Postby NubZ on Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:01 pm

Gotten. :P

Ok, installing now. Go useless Bestbuy store credit! Bought WoW and a 60 Day game card... This better be good...

NubZ

Postby NubZ on Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:48 pm

Account name is Plutonic, will be on later this weekend, going to Busch Gardens Summer Nights soon.

Return to MMORPGs