Exteel

Wickeds keyboard of the mighty which grants +4 to typing speed
-]corrupt[- Lexon
Elite Member
Elite Member

Exteel

Postby -]corrupt[- Lexon on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:34 am

I've been playing this game for the past week and am truly in love with it. This a 100% free game, free download, free multiplayer. this quote actually states it best.
Exteel has gained an "Honorable Mention" in WarCry's 2007 Editors' Choice Awards for Best Imported Game, saying, "If you're a fan of John Woo, giant anime robots and intense PvP, then Exteel is a game you should definitely be checking out."

i'm not sure about the john woo part but the its definately insane. heres the link
http://www.exteel.com/us/

Check it out, you guys might enjoy it.
of course, my pilot name is Lexon

--LeX

kelston

Re: Exteel

Postby kelston on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:31 am

I tried it, it was kinda crap imo.

It also didn't help that to get most of the good upgrades, you had to buy them with real $.

It was novel and kinda fun for like the first 30 min i guess. But I dunno if it was fun because it was fun or it was fun because it's different.

-]corrupt[- Lexon
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -]corrupt[- Lexon on Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:58 pm

wrong, if you want the upgrades fast, you pay. otherwise, there are better upgrades that cost more. trust me, sittin around to get that 55k is not an easy task at all.

kelston

Postby kelston on Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:06 am

That's the problem with it. The more accessible obvious upgrades cost money. I'm not gonna dick around for weeks to get the higher upgrades trying to fight against people who paid the money. And there's not even a way to play your way to those more immediate upgrades.

Return to MMORPGs