Because Wolrd of WarCraft Needs More Players

Wickeds keyboard of the mighty which grants +4 to typing speed
-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

glitch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Those two commercials are hilarious.. I cant decide which one I like more..

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

hahaha, I hadn't seen the Mr T one till now.

PCMILPH

Tibs when are you and your bro coming back you whores

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

The endgame killed it for me. I WANTED TO BELIEVE.

Plus, I hate playing with Fyre. If that raid leader was a fun guy I might be able to play a little, but fuck that guy. He treats it like it's a job or a fucking life or death situation. It's a GAME.

Azriel

are you talking about Fallen Angels? I h ate that guild. I'm gunna steal all of the shit outta the guild bank and peace it.

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

Azriel wrote:are you talking about Fallen Angels? I h ate that guild. I'm gunna steal all of the shit outta the guild bank and peace it.

Don't be a douchenozzle. Everyone was cool except fyre, and even he was fine unless you were raiding.

Azriel

Are douchenozzles used to drain douches?

Im not actually gunna do it, but it would be funny.

They all talk about the game like its so important. If you dont know everything about the game then they say "omg you noob". Sorry i dont care enough to figure out the differences in DPS builds and shit like that.

Who really cares?! ITS A GAME.

Audric

I actually tried to log in about two weeks ago, but I couldn't get in. Even after ditching all my old addon's it still disconnected me as soon as I tried logging. I didn't want to play bad enough to bother reinstalling it. I was on vent for a bit though. Maybe I'll try again this weekend.

kelston

That's why I quit raiding 8 months ago. It got to the point where I had made multiple spreadsheets with theoretical numbers for various crossbows and guns and procs and shit. It was ridiculous.

PCMILPH

audric i had a similar problem when you log in does everyone have unknown as thier names? If so there are a some settings you need to change on your network set up I will try and find the page and link it.

here is what i did you can also make some other changes ill try and find

- Click on Start.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Double click on the System icon (in Windows XP, you may need to click Switch to Classic View on the left hand side of the screen).
- Select the Hardware tab.
- Click on Device Manager.
- Expand the section labeled Network Adapters.
- Right click on your network card and select Properties.

- Click on the Advanced tab and you will see a list of items. Please try disabling the Checksum Offload option. This may also be listed as Hardware Checksumming.
- You may also have a Speed/Duplex option on the Advanced tab. If you do, please try changing this to Force Base 100 Full Duplex. If you have an older router you may need to use base 10 Full Duplex. This may also be listed as Media Type/Connection Type.
- If you have a Power Management tab in your network card properties, click it and unselect the "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" if selected.

[GWR]Droogan

I know from experience that uninstalling and then not re-installing solves a lot of in-game issues with WoW.

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

[GWR]Droogan wrote:I know from experience that uninstalling and then not re-installing solves a lot of in-game issues with WoW.

I can attest to this.

Azriel

im assuming you already ran the fix tool eh? When i had a problem i had to uninstall everything, run an anti virus, cross my fingers, reinstall, and hope to god it works.

Google it.

[Creep]-Tyrant

The best way to avoid any problems with Wow is not to install it in the first place.
I've got two friends in particular that have gotten themselves so lost in that stupid game it is unbelievable, I'm sure many of you remember [Creep]-Dyzzi and Grotto Demon from the CS server days. They have the entire lives scheduled around raid times and guild meetings. I expect that from a 13-15 year old kid on summer vacation, not from guys in their 30's. I cannot believe they are that addicted and obsessed with this game, even I don't get [i]that[i] into any game.

Anyway, I played it for a little while, my account has been down for 3 times as long as I actually played and I don't miss it a bit.
TBH it is a pretty fun game, but I didn't feel or see anything so great that I felt made it worth dedicating a lot of time into it.

Personally my favorite MMORPG is still Anarchy Online, I'm still playing it after 3 years and the game just flat out offers more than anything else out there, a larger world, a vastly greater number of ways to customize your characters, more people to interact with because the server is absolutely huge and can handle over 10,000 people online simultaneously, and it has stood the test of time with many Wow players who had left AO returning, usually commenting how limited they felt in Wow after a while.

I did enjoy the battlegrounds, the setup there is pretty cool, AO now has a similar style PvP arena, along with all the other methods of PvP they always had.

Anywho, it was fun for a while, I liked certain aspects of it, but really if I were to play again it would only be so that I can spend some time with my son since he still plays (even at 16 he isn't as addicted as Dyzzi or Grotto though, even he understands there are other things in life besides Wow.)

Next

Return to MMORPGs