Khaz Modan - Fallen Angels people

Wickeds keyboard of the mighty which grants +4 to typing speed
Cane

Khaz Modan - Fallen Angels people

Postby Cane on Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:48 pm

So I got into a squabble today and left the guild, but that's not part that interests me. Iarwain decided to tell me that absolutely none of you liked me, and voted no on my joining in the first place, yet I was still in the guild for some forsaken reason.

If you have a problem with me, regardless of what, talk to me. Inform me why. I don't care what the reason is.

The ONLY reason I bought the game to play was to play with you few people whom I met at the LAN. Not as friends, but moreso because I knew you a bit and wanted to play a game that I enjoyed playing before. Now I'm level 65, and if this is true, I've done nothing but wasted an exuberant amount of time trying to raid with you few people. And that's just plainly fucked up.

Azriel

Re: Khaz Modan - Fallen Angels people

Postby Azriel on Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:47 pm

I personally hate the guild and im only in it for the few(if any?) wkd players that are in there.

kelston

Postby kelston on Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:13 am

Jump ship and cut down to 10 ppl for Zul'Aman. Raiding is all hype. You trade rl pussy for in game emo mangina whining about DKP and herbalism.

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Tiberian_Son on Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:18 am

So are we going to do this? There's no nice way for something like this to turn out. I personally don't know what anyone else said about you, but when they came asking me I said I didn't know you, and I also told them not to lump you in the rest of the wickednet people since no one from wicked that is in the guild had a clue who you are. I've been around here a long time, and I honestly don't know you. When you showed up at the lan and said you were Cane, I still didn't know. Apparently you had played on the server before, but then it came out that Khem had banned you anyway. The one time I partied with you to run some low lv instance with other guild members, you were giving orders and stepping on Fyre and Zif's toes, and you were in the guild for like 2 days at this point. So I told Bomb or someone else that if you were going to stick around then don't get pissed at the other wicked members if you don't get along with Cane, since we had never met the guy before a month ago or played any games with you. Again, maybe Milph or Bsix can set me straight on this, but that's what happened when I talked to Bomb and Zif.

I really don't want to sound like some elitist dick, and I'm not trying to say that you're not part of this community. I just couldn't vouch for you in game because the only things I knew about you was negative, and your personality seemed like it'd piss off some people anyway.

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:59 am

I know you cane and I'm pretty sure i was always nice to you in game :-).

But personally i think Bomb and fyree are so full of themselves because they know everything there is to know about a stupid game. Whenever I ask a question it seems like it is SOOO hard for them to give me an answer because i am a "nub". If there is one game that i am "A O.K" with being a nub in it would be WoW. Recently i have just been avoiding talking to anyone in the guild because they are just a bunch of stuck up nerds.

Thats my rant for now.

Cane

Postby Cane on Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:54 pm

You're about the only WickedNET person I didn't know before I logged into the server and played with you/saw you at the LAN per that clan. I had known Milph for a long while via PC, I knew B6 because he lives around her, I knew your brother a little bit but didn't know you were even brothers, I knew Az and he had known me. Lorcc even was a WickedNET person, and we didn't even know it.

But that's cool. I don't mind what you're saying, because what you're saying isn't false. I thought it was gay that I had asked one person to come, and 4 others come a running to gear up Grits and gave me the big "Screw You" stick, and the person I had asked didn't even come. I wasn't giving orders, but it seemed that when problems occurred in there, people blamed me even when it wasn't my fault. I said it would be nice if I need rolled on the one item in there I did want since Grits would get better in a level after the weapon was useable, and your brother didn't even care about it to my knowledge.

I'm sure you and your brothers input were probably the only "semi negative", and that came from the very point of what you had said. You didn't know me well, and everything you had heard of me from the way beyond was negative. I didn't expect you to post this though Tib, I just wanted people to talk to me and say something before hand if they did have a serious problem.

What my opinion of those people are irrelevant, because in the end it does no good. Just found it to be a big barrel of crap as to why Bomb went off on me and I left for a good reason then he unleashed this "WickedNET people here don't even want you in here." and if that was the case, why wasn't something said before? That's all.

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:06 pm

you're part of wickednet wether we like it or not. :P tell that NON wickednetter to stick his opinion up his ass.

Alpha

Postby Alpha on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:11 am

FUCK ALLIES

COME TO OUR SERVER !!

kelston

Postby kelston on Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:54 am

Horde is only good if you have an undead priest to play undead rogue/undead priest combo with imo.

Khemikal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Khemikal on Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:55 pm

Jump ship and cut down to 10 ppl for Zul'Aman. Raiding is all hype. You trade rl pussy for in game emo mangina whining about DKP and herbalism.

I don't even play and this was the funniest thing I've read all day. Stupid ass emo MMORPG'ers. Where's mutha fucking Leroy Jenkins when you need him to slap a bitch?

Kevin

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Tiberian_Son on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:31 pm

Cane wrote:What my opinion of those people are irrelevant, because in the end it does no good. Just found it to be a big barrel of crap as to why Bomb went off on me and I left for a good reason then he unleashed this "WickedNET people here don't even want you in here." and if that was the case, why wasn't something said before? That's all.

I didn't say anything before or to your (in game) face because I didn't know you, no one that I had talked to knew you, and for all I knew you could get along great with everyone there. People always go off after you leave a guild because they can say whatever they want and it doesn't matter. But you were in PC? I was in -PC- and member Tai, Hang, Rush, James, Milph, Hedwig, Sean, and maybe two other people. When was this? I remember a lot of mundane stuff that's happened here, and you and Az are just a complete blank. It's starting to freak me out.

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:20 pm

Im a complete blank? Ive been a wkd reg since 1.5, maybe even earlier. I came the same time Archangel came basically...he was a month or two ahead of me. Since 2001 i think. I was in the CS server everyday probably and all this time i thought everyone knew who i was. Weird.

Try thinking back harder.

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:20 am

tibs bad memory is showing itself? hehe

[GWR]Droogan

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:38 am

You're a real guild now because you have drama! oOoOoOOOoOOoO DRAMA!11!1!!!

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:39 am

Azriel wrote:Im a complete blank? Ive been a wkd reg since 1.5, maybe even earlier. I came the same time Archangel came basically...he was a month or two ahead of me. Since 2001 i think. I was in the CS server everyday probably and all this time i thought everyone knew who i was. Weird.

Try thinking back harder.

we just WISH we didn't know who you were.

Next

Return to MMORPGs