yo

Wickeds keyboard of the mighty which grants +4 to typing speed
Azriel

Postby Azriel on Wed May 23, 2007 4:51 pm

^ ^

....who was that?

for real grace where the hell have you been?

Audric

Postby Audric on Wed May 23, 2007 5:28 pm

Grace did you ever take a break from WoW? I know you pretty much started on day one, I remember you were already established in the game when I started early in '05. Nice to see you back around.

PCMILPH

Postby PCMILPH on Thu May 24, 2007 10:38 am

wasa gracie sounds like you guys are a bit farther along than we are in terms of size/raiding. Would be cool to catch up with everyone too bad were spread over so many servers.

Toede

Postby Toede on Sat May 26, 2007 1:38 pm

I play still, Mannoroth Alliance Side.

Our guild has almost completed karazhan, working on getting in the 25 mans. I play with a lot of people from the old GWs CS servers, kahai etc. hollar at me if you are on the server, in game name is Toede(thats a shocker!)

Grace

Postby Grace on Mon May 28, 2007 4:16 am

ahh been busy with school/work. and weeks seem to go by in a blink of an eye.

i took a pretty big break from the game while doing the school thing, but it's summer now.

it is a shame that we are all over the damn server, but was extending a home to those that are eger to play but find themself bored lonely.

but if you all want help with strats or share some info, i'm more then willing. tho i don't raid lead anymore, it's just pretty much the same stuff , more tricks!

pally tanks ftw!

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re:

Postby -PC-Taishar on Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:41 pm

Grace wrote:
pally tanks ftw!

true story. Went into shadow labs today. the first boss kicked our ass like 8 times then the pally tanked we killed him on the first try.

PCMILPH

Re: yo

Postby PCMILPH on Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:27 pm

it sounds to me like you just suck tai

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:27 pm

Just went and baught a game card from best buy. When i got home and opened it up i found a 10 trial pass for a friend, a booklet with blizzard crap in it, and no game card. After trying to figure out wtf i was doing wrong, i realized that i had only opened the top piece of tape, and not the bottom. I then realized that the cardboard box was flimsy, and that you culd bend it outward so that you could see inside.

Some fucker went into best buy, grabbed the box, went in a corner somewhere...opened the bottom and slid the card out. Then he put the box back. Schmuck....

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:55 pm

41 Hunter now or kahz modan.

kelston

Postby kelston on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:11 am

Azriel wrote:41 Hunter now or kahz modan.

Reroll. Hunters are terrible and you will want to cut yourself. My wrists are all slashed up, I have a warrior alt i'm levelling, and my tier 4/karazhan/arena season 1 geared hunter being retired (Ralin - Eredar - Vindication Battlegroup, feel free to Armory) as proof.

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Tiberian_Son on Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:54 pm

kelston wrote:
Azriel wrote:41 Hunter now or kahz modan.

Reroll. Hunters are terrible and you will want to cut yourself. My wrists are all slashed up, I have a warrior alt i'm levelling, and my tier 4/karazhan/arena season 1 geared hunter being retired (Ralin - Eredar - Vindication Battlegroup, feel free to Armory) as proof.

jesus, everyone that plays any class except warlock and priest says the same thing. Suppose he likes having a pet and ranged attack? What's he going to reroll to, a lock? Just play the damn game, hardly anyone here is playing for epeen+++.

BlueSix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby BlueSix on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:00 pm

What's wrong with hunters??? They offer utility, cc, and DPS with zero (assuming you're not retarded) chance of pulling hate. They also avoid many AOE attacks since they can plink from really far away.

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Tiberian_Son on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:26 pm

BlueSix wrote:What's wrong with hunters??? They offer utility, cc, and DPS with zero (assuming you're not retarded) chance of pulling hate. They also avoid many AOE attacks since they can plink from really far away.

The only thing seriously wrong with hunters is LoS in arena.

kelston

Postby kelston on Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:47 am

Tiberian_Son wrote:
BlueSix wrote:What's wrong with hunters??? They offer utility, cc, and DPS with zero (assuming you're not retarded) chance of pulling hate. They also avoid many AOE attacks since they can plink from really far away.

The only thing seriously wrong with hunters is LoS in arena.

Incorrect.

The problem with hunters is that to compete on a level with any other DPSer, the amount of work that must be done is just ludicrous. How many other classes really have to deal with losing 200+ dps just because you pressed the button 0.05 seconds too late? Only Hunters. And that's what pisses me off.

I've been Hunter lead for the leading Alliance guild on my server from server first pre-nerf Ragnaros to world 7th C'thun kill to server firsts up to Sapphiron before we called it quits to prepare for the expansion. Trust me, I was proud of my class. But at the rate i'm going, i'll be giving myself carpal tunnel just to play a hunter competitively.

I don't know about playing for epeen, but when I play with friends too, i'd rather not be the useless asstard doing no damage because i'm being lazy with shot rotations.

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Tiberian_Son on Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:06 pm

kelston wrote:I don't know about playing for epeen...

I've been Hunter lead for the leading Alliance guild on my server from server first pre-nerf Ragnaros to world 7th C'thun kill to server firsts up to Sapphiron before we called it quits to prepare for the expansion.

And there it is. See, I don't think most people here are shooting for that. We're playing for fun, not for server bests.

PreviousNext

Return to MMORPGs