yo

Wickeds keyboard of the mighty which grants +4 to typing speed
3s.WyldGoat

Postby 3s.WyldGoat on Sun May 06, 2007 7:11 am

60 dwarf priest for grabs on Gorefiend.. don't have BC on it though.

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Sun May 06, 2007 3:25 pm

Well all the folks I am playing with are Horde, Alliance gets spanked on our server regularly.
I started playing cuz my son talked me into it and had a friend that quit so I got his WoW account and started my own character. So far lvl 26 now, thinking about making a Tauren Hunter now.
If you're looking to move to a different server with some familiar peeps, we are there, though I realize a bunch of people here have already played for quite a while on other servers, but I'm just tossing it out there.
I don't know how it is on other servers, but this one is pretty nice, people are pretty good sports and helpful and there doesn't seem to be a lot of issues with people arguing and crap.
I've done almost everything solo so far, but that is getting harder to do, but I just been steady questing away by myself most of the time.
Didi one instance of battlegrounds so far, 13 kills, 4 deaths, I guess that's good for a 26 mage in a field of 29+, except for one guy I killed that was 24.
Anyway, my two cents is spent.
Last edited by [Creep]-Tyrant on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PCMILPH

Postby PCMILPH on Mon May 07, 2007 9:55 am

we need alli tanks on khazmodan, and our guild is all older people cept for one kid we pick on.

kelston

Postby kelston on Tue May 08, 2007 6:37 am

Mahony wrote:How much are transfers? Even though most guilds are full on warriors. Oh well, any new games coming out?

Transfers are like 25 bucks. You need to have an empty mailbox. And it can take anywhere from like 10minutes to like 2 days.

Most guilds are full of warriors but make a name for yourself as a solid tank and you'll turn heads especially if you spent time into getting the gear for tanking either from crafting, instances, or rep.

Every warrior these days are like LAWL I NEED MS CUZ I PVP IN MY SHITTY 1200 RATING ARENA TEAM Y0. So someone who is good at tanking and LIKES to tank are actually uncommon. DPS warriors are a dime a dozen.

And Tyrant, if you're going to make a Hunter Horde side. Make it orc.

Trust me. If my friends weren't on Alliance, i'd reroll to Orc Hunter in a heartbeat. The racial stun resist is absolutely phenomenal for PvP. You should hear our Ventrilo when we play 3v3 Arenas and our team's rogue is tryin to fight an orc warlock or hunter. The stun resist qqing is fuckin epic.

Tauren = warrior/druid. Priest/Mage/Rogue = undead. PvP Hunter/Rogue = Orc. PvE Hunter = Troll. Warlock/Shaman = Orc. Paladin = BElf

If you picked anything else, you picked wrong.

mantronic
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby mantronic on Tue May 08, 2007 12:31 pm

PCMILPH wrote:we need alli tanks on khazmodan, and our guild is all older people cept for one kid we pick on.

what are you names i think about rolling a warrior, what race should i be never been allies very long

PCMILPH

Postby PCMILPH on Tue May 08, 2007 1:29 pm

Earendilyon is my toon (dont ask)
Ecnalubma or Cooldown is B6
our guild leaders are Bombadilo or Notawhm (bombadil from ffxi)
and Fyree, Boondocks, or Afyre (Fyre from ffxi)
get in touch with any of them as for race Im not really sure for wars. I know humans have the dip bonus which rocks in outlands for faction. I would guess Dranei, Human, or Dwarf for a war but thats just me.

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Wed May 09, 2007 7:04 pm

Dorf, or Human for war. Not dranei. oh yah...fuck alliance.

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Wed May 09, 2007 9:32 pm

I might start playing again this summer....

mantronic
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby mantronic on Fri May 11, 2007 4:21 pm

-PC-Taishar wrote:Dorf, or Human for war. Not dranei. oh yah...fuck alliance.

damn you posted to late i was already 20 dranei, i picked it becuase he helps his party to hit.

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Fri May 11, 2007 6:37 pm

Why dont you all pick a server and start new chars on it, or if you have a char in that server already then just play with that one. Then everyone can play together...yay.

Audric

Postby Audric on Fri May 11, 2007 6:58 pm

I agree, what's the chances of a wickednet exodus to join up on the same server?

mantronic
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby mantronic on Fri May 11, 2007 7:47 pm

i would rather pay to move my guy

Audric

Postby Audric on Sat May 12, 2007 11:42 am

I assumed that's what would happen. I just downloaded the burning crusade trial, haven't played this in about 2 years but everything else I've tried since then has paled in comparison. Hope it's still fun.

3s.WyldGoat

Postby 3s.WyldGoat on Sun May 13, 2007 8:35 pm

You guys are tempting me to go buy a new computer so I can reactivate my guy and transfer him.

kelston

Postby kelston on Mon May 14, 2007 4:54 am

-PC-Taishar wrote:Dorf, or Human for war. Not dranei. oh yah...fuck alliance.

but Draenei chicks have the best tits in the game.

Don't lie, you all look.

Dwarf or Gnome for PvP (Stone form and Escape Artist are the best alliance racials). Night Elf for PvE tanking (1% dodge is winner).

Draenei because they don't have manhands and a nice rack and because the heal racial is not so bad for soloing. 1% hit to yourself and your party is also a plus. Good PvE as a DPS warrior.

But really Orc and Tauren are just overpowered. Orc stun resist is hands down the best PvP racial. And Tauren health bonus is best tank racial.

PreviousNext

Return to MMORPGs