WoW

Wickeds keyboard of the mighty which grants +4 to typing speed
Ruskin
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: WoW

Postby Ruskin on Tue May 29, 2007 6:30 pm

Nevermind i see your still playing w/ Rhio. Count me in I should be up and running on the weekend.... hopefully.

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Tue May 29, 2007 7:13 pm

Anyone interested in a mass wickednet WoW migration (or new chars)?

Audric

Postby Audric on Tue May 29, 2007 8:14 pm

I don't think we'll convince grace, toede or anyone else that's in an a established guild doing endgame raids, but anyone thats thinking of coming back to a now lonely server should come on down, there's a bunch of us wickenet peeps on Khaz Modan now. Me, Milph, Bluesix, Azriel, Mantronic, did I miss anyone? It is alliance though, so the horde stuff on Burning Legion won't fly :(

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Tue May 29, 2007 10:33 pm

Its okay my guy on KM is still a nubby.

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Wed May 30, 2007 10:27 pm

RUSKIN!!! you back on man? oh snap Ill have to check in and see if your on, miss those days.

Ruskin
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Ruskin on Wed May 30, 2007 10:49 pm

Yea, I'm back... probably wont be able to dedicate the time I was before to it, but I'll be playing atleast twice a week now... Yea, those were some good times...

So here's my first question.... is there anything out there like flexbar for UI's? I used to use that and loved it. I read that it isnt suppported anymore and was wondering if there is anything else similar to it... I like buttons!

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Wed May 30, 2007 10:58 pm

rusk it appears that WoW basically integrated flexbar into the gui. You have two right action bars a left and two bottoms. If you need more than that...um u suck. The only thing missing is the macros like having a button appear when one of your abilities is available. Like overpower or riposte. I used to have that with my warrior and it was kind of nice, but now I've played him so long I just hit the button instinctively. I would suggest one addon that might get your gui to reflect the flexbar of old. It's called SCT text combat text or something like that.

You can find it here: http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/111/

I use that along with auctioneer and gatherer. Those are the only mods I use nowadays.

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Wed May 30, 2007 11:00 pm

Ruskin wrote::D <3 you all. Been a long time fellas glad to see some people are still playing this. Im downlaoding BC now.

Mahoney, where are you playing now. I miss our rogue ganking days! warrior + warrior = <3

I remember running with you guys. Two warriors was really nice.

[GWR]Droogan

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Thu May 31, 2007 8:18 am

Hey Rusk. I'm still on Burning Legion from time to time with my 70 Priest. I have been spending a bit more time on my Warrior though.

Names:

Droogan
Anvil

Grace

Postby Grace on Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:20 am

the ui mod i use Bongos2

party/raid ui Xpearl

i like bongos for it's simplisity. i use it to clean up my screen, more wow, less ui.

i like xpearl for how complex and well conceived it is...be warned, intense with options. love it for raids- great for raid leaders. but this clutters my screen in a raid because i just have to know everything that's going on! and bongos allows you to make room to be a total whore on data screening.

as for transferr- are you guys horde/allaince? i do have a lvl 61 undead rogue. i used him to pvp against my own guildies before the cross server battlegrounds. (horribly unbalanced numbers. horde pvp que times-<1min. allaince->30mins. did make good time for farming, but yuk)

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:16 pm

Where you at Ruskin?

Been playing alliance on Andorhal server, never see anyone logged on Burning Legion

BlueSix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby BlueSix on Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:58 pm

Grace wrote:the ui mod i use Bongos2

party/raid ui Xpearl

i like bongos for it's simplisity. i use it to clean up my screen, more wow, less ui.

i like xpearl for how complex and well conceived it is...be warned, intense with options. love it for raids- great for raid leaders. but this clutters my screen in a raid because i just have to know everything that's going on! and bongos allows you to make room to be a total whore on data screening.

as for transferr- are you guys horde/allaince? i do have a lvl 61 undead rogue. i used him to pvp against my own guildies before the cross server battlegrounds. (horribly unbalanced numbers. horde pvp que times-<1min. allaince->30mins. did make good time for farming, but yuk)

+1 for bongos and xperl..

Anyone who has an alliance toon should xfer it to Khaz'modan posthaste... :D

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Tiberian_Son on Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:28 pm

Who do I pm?

BlueSix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby BlueSix on Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:51 pm

Tib, if you're asking about khaz'modan,
I'm on as cooldown or razordancer
GM is fyree or boondocks

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:05 pm

Hey blue, what lvl are you guys at. Wondering if I should start a new toon or transfer 1.

PreviousNext

Return to MMORPGs