Gah they changed PvP in WoW so now I'm bored!

Wickeds keyboard of the mighty which grants +4 to typing speed
Neesa

Gah they changed PvP in WoW so now I'm bored!

Postby Neesa on Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:05 pm

Oh and hello! So, uh, how's everyone doing? :oops:

3s.WyldGoat

Postby 3s.WyldGoat on Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:15 pm

Dont like the new way it works?

I don't mind it actually.

MaDSpartus
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby MaDSpartus on Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:03 pm

when i heard it went from battle grounds to 2v2 and 3v3 matches, man i want to resubscribe now. I quit cause all i used to do was duel outside org and kick peoples asses for money, I'm sure a few of you guys saw me dueling for hours out there. (not quit as fun as it could be witha warock, damn shard)

anyways how do you guys find the match play, does the system work?

mantronic
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby mantronic on Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:12 am

Hi

BlueSix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby BlueSix on Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:27 am

OMGHI2U Neesa I did not know you play WoW.. I was just talking to Kazon the other day, and Nahkrinoth plays on my server as well.

The arena system didn't replace the battlegrounds - They work in much the same way. You just queue up for them, either alone or in a premade group.. It is fun.

Neesa

Postby Neesa on Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:59 pm

Aye, but now all the time I invested into getting my BG rep and honor ranking up is totally worthless. Also, becasue it's so easy to get HWL gear, all the morons are queueing for BGs now so the changce you get into a decent PUG is slim to none.

I was playing on Lothar, but I gave my account to a friend now. Horde: WAR60, HUN44, ROG39, LOC28, HUN22, PRS22, MAG19, WAR19, and various others. Hehehe Horde used to really rock Ally in AB and WSG on my server, but now we lose nearly every one of them cuz too many n00bs queue up. We never really win AV unless we're a premade cuz for whatever reason all the teamwork goes out the window when we go into AV. That and we always get stuck on the Ally's damned bridge, lol. People like to try and fight there instead of zerging to their aid station and fighting by it.

Oh well, w/e I guess. Looking forward to some new MMOs next year. I was hoping LOTR would be cool, but from what I hear it's not. No surprise, though, the game makers rarely do a good job on games that should rock.

Take care all, ttyl. Give a great big HI2U to Kaz and Nahk for me. 8)

Mahony

Postby Mahony on Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:12 pm

MaDSpartus wrote: I quit cause all i used to do was duel outside org and kick peoples asses for money, I'm sure a few of you guys saw me dueling for hours out there.

Hack!!

kelston

Postby kelston on Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:44 am

wtf girls don't play WoW, let alone get good at PvP.

New Honor system is better than the old. Not perfect but at least it's less of a "who can play the game the longest without dying like a Chinese girl" contest.

Most of my more casual friends can actually get gear that is good and can come fuck shit up with me now and I like that a lot.

Still hate PUGs though, but I don't know why I PvP anyway. 6/9 Tier 3 Hunter. Prolly cause I hate the fact I still have a Brutality Blade as my offhand.

Deviate

Postby Deviate on Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:15 am

No worries Neesa.

Sure people have the PvP epics with thier level 40 blues.

But they lack the skill to back them up, I myself never had the time to get my rank high enough for the epics , just the rare set, but I grabbed a few epic pieces with the new system.(Shoulders, Pants, Feet)

And if anyone say I don't deserve them, I will just duel them and show them I know how to use them. =)

Well, when I am not protection spec. =(

It will all be replaced soon in the Expansion anyhow.

I have not been on these boards in ages...wanted to say hello and saw this thread, so I will say it here.

Hello everyone. =D

Boonie

Postby Boonie on Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:47 am

You guys are all dorks PERIOD!

Return to MMORPGs