Grats Tai

Wickeds keyboard of the mighty which grants +4 to typing speed
[GWR]Droogan

Grats Tai

Postby [GWR]Droogan on Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:08 am

Hey, grats on getting into Reigning Chaos. In some ways I think you'll enjoy this more than plunking straight into our guild as you'll get to do what Zaxon and I have done and enjoy the content as our guilds progress, rather than jump right into the middle of it. IMO it's more fun to learn Molten Core than have someone say, "This is how it goes nub, toe the line."

Good on you. Have fun. I will definately be available ingame to help you with anything you need.

In closing: The door at Shadow Strikers has my foot firmly wedged in it keeping it open if you decide to change your mind in the future.

PCMILPH

Postby PCMILPH on Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:17 am

dont forget we still have people on ffxi once u relize that wow sucks!

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:52 am

you people still play this crap?

NubZ

Postby NubZ on Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:25 pm

I quit last month but it may be permanent, I was excited about the expansion but now I'm not so sure about it. Still too much of a time sink and I went back to going through some old school games....

Starcraft: BW... cause its still the best strategy game out there.

Diablo 2: LOD... 3rd time around and I still think its more fun then WoW at 60. Blizzard doesn't seem to care much for D2 anymore... last headline on battle.net is from Sept of 05...

And just bought HL2 Ep1 for the story content and gravity gun.

Anyways, I might start back up when the expansion gets released but I may try to ebay my account if it sucks.

-PC-Taishar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby -PC-Taishar on Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:43 pm

Thanks Droog. I think I'll enjoy this guild alot the people are pretty funny. And, if you read the rest of the post, there was a cat that comes down here to play paintball all the time, AND a guy that was at the same concert I went to on Friday night. However, I'm not ruling out ANY guilds. Perhaps once we get into some more endgame content I'll find out these guys are as serious as I might like to be. In which case, I may send them packing. We'll see how it goes.

We are DEFINATELY gonna have to pub sometime.

If you guys need an extra hand in a raid sometime just drop me a line. I don't have to have any gear if ya'll dont want me to roll, but i would like the experience.....i just respecced resto...GOD DOES IT SUCK when im not raiding/partying

Return to MMORPGs