Top 10 LAN no-no's! Courtesy of HARD-OCP

Discussion of all events in here
psykomakia

Postby psykomakia on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:01 pm

Here is a longer post, that is much more regularly active, with over 108,000 posts dating back to 7/9/2000.

;-)

TheRealRyanRay

Postby TheRealRyanRay on Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:45 pm

well keep it up we'll get there

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Tiberian_Son on Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:23 am

psykomakia wrote:Here is a longer post, that is much more regularly active, with over 108,000 posts dating back to 7/9/2000.

;-)

From William Henry Pratt (pendragon341) wrote:This is so simple. It's been right under our noses all the time: a test for the existence of God.

I'm going to do this experiment, and I suggest that EVERYBODY do it, atheists, agnostics, Christians, Zoroastrians: Talk to God and tell him that if he can do anything - create the world in six days, kill his own son for the sins of the world, set the galaxies in motion - then surely he can appear in your living room for five minutes so that you can chat with him.

What a small thing for the God of the universe to do!!! Nothing is too hard for him (Jeremiah 32:27); with God all things are possible (Matt. 19:16). And we're not even asking him for a miracle. We just want him to spend five minutes with us IN PERSON. If he really loves us so much (John 3:16), he should be willing to spend some time with us.

Please try this in your own home, and let me know the results (I'm particularly interested in what he looks like - if he has an elephant's head, for instance, there are going to be lots of disillusioned Moslems).

Further proof for my theory that there are no smart people who use the name pendragon.

Previous

Return to LAN Parties