Hi

The game that started it all
Primetime

Hi

Postby Primetime on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:32 am

Hey guys,

Been a long time... I haven't played CS in probably 3 years. Then at work we had a social LAN party one night for our IT department. Game of choice: CS:S. This forces me to buy the game and try to run it on my old school laptop (I get like 30 fps on this thing). Anyways, playing CS again made me wonder if there were still wickednet people alive somewhere and thought I would check the site. I play every once in a while now. I play under Murphy's Law or [wicked]Primetime (depending on how well I am doing). I just finished playing in Rope's reverse GunGame server for a bit. I will probably make that my server of choice until I find a decent server that plays real CS (you know, 16 player max, normal maps, etc).

If I ever figure out Steam Friends maybe I can find some of you guys that way. I think I am under Murphy's Law.

Take care everyone.

Scott
aka
[wicked]Primetime

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Hi

Postby Rope on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:19 am

Prime!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up man! I have been busy the past few nights, but I play around 10pm-11:30 whenever I get a chance. Fun server. I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm still rocking as [Wicked]Rope-A-Dope. Hope to see ya bro.

MaDSpartus
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby MaDSpartus on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:40 am

O..M..G..! :shock:

some else comes back to say hi!

hi prime!

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:28 pm

good to know you're still alive pt :)

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:20 pm

look us up on the community thing. we have a wickednet community with a bunch of us already on there so
you can add us, i hate to admit it but i used the other night and i used the night after that haha

ah hell

Primetime

Postby Primetime on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:37 pm

Your community is invite only :(

My steam name should be "Primetime" and if more than one exists. The true Primetime is from Milwaukee, WI.

Invite me!

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:40 pm

yous in! i get on xfire as well since i play other games heh.

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:52 am

I play occasionally, mainly to remind myself why I quit playing, but with a few of the right people it's still fun.
Really hard to find a server that plays a straight normal game anymore, they're all modded to hell and back and it seems like nobody plays the game as it was intended.
I'll prolly play every now and again, but for now my COD4 is just so much more fun.

Good to hear from you though, I was pretty surprised to see a post from you since ....well since whenever it was you used to post, I suppose back when the wicked server was still up. Hehe, everyone always comes back eventually though!

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:59 am

Hey Prime, good to hear from you again man.. It's been freekin ages .. Now if you can get your brother back in, we'll have the whole Murphy family again! yay

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rope on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Great playing with you last night Prime! Sorry I didn't knife it out with you at the end. Nothing has changed with my knife skills in the 10 years I've been playing this damn game. I still suck...major league style suckage in fact.

Rush
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rush on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:22 pm

shit looks like i am going to have to reinstall this shit for the 100th time :-)

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Rope on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Damn right Rush. You're married now. Time to sit back, play CS, and let the wifey do the dishes :D

Return to Counter-Strike