I STILL PLAY CS:S. You bitches need to come play with me!

The game that started it all
-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

yeah was playing with a few of the regs that goof around. i was like ok last one i gotta go to sleep hehe was like
that for a few rounds.

[GWR]Droogan

Last night:
Attachments
gg_mario_vs_wario0004.JPG
As it should be.
(233.31 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

took this one the other night while we were lanning hehe
Attachments
gg_mario_vs_wario0000.jpg
(168.12 KiB) Downloaded 138 times

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Damn Phy and Alki too?? I played with Chuck last night and Bishop was on tonight. It's a blast playing with you guys. :D

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Damn Phy and Alki too?? I played with Chuck last night and Bishop was on tonight. It's a blast playing with you guys. :D

[GWR]Droogan

-wicked-toon-X wrote:took this one the other night while we were lanning hehe

Yeah I saw your IM on my screen in the morning. Damn that would have been fun.

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

one night we were on there till like 6am haha ;*(

kept the server alive

[GWR]Droogan

I'm really loving reverse gungame. It makes more sense than normal gungame as the leader get progressively weaker instead of stronger. I always hated regular gungame when someone would get progressively better weapons and end the round waaay ahead of everyone.

But. I need help.

1) I can't kill with the para worth shit. Once on churches my first bullet hit the guy on the opposite roof, and my second bullet hit the bell BESIDE ME! I hate that gun. I was down to two shot bursts but went to single shot crouched headshot attempts. I tried the "stick it down your throat and pull the trigger" method but still wasn't getting kills. Suggestions?

2) The UMP sucks ass. I'll fess up that this is the only gun where I let other people run in first and soften up the enemy and then I'm usually looking to backdoor someone with it because I can't get a kill to save me. Suggestions?

3) I knife like I'm wielding a stick of butter, and although that sounds tasty it sucks. Aim for the head and right click? What the hell am I doing wrong?

All other guns: Ownage. Even the tmp, sweet spitter of mini death bullets, and the scout. I love how after playing a bit your mind can process things faster and you can actually run around zoomed in because you know the map, and can take an extra millisecond to aim.

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

reverse is a lot of fun.

what i do with teh para is just burst. and if i can i go high on the first shot and try to get a headshot. it is a bitch.

the ump i actually like it's just slow as shit. gotta get the head shot, otherwise you'll probably get beat by someone
with just about any other gun haha

a lot of the guns if i don't get through in my first attempt then i get stuck with them for a few rounds.

i usually get stuck with shit like the deagle since it's so slow, if i dont' get someone fast it'll take forever to get off of it.
duelies!ahhh. i really really suck with them. horrible.

[GWR]Droogan

-wicked-toon-X wrote:duelies!ahhh. i really really suck with them. horrible.

My problem with dualies isn't getting kills, it's remembering not to instinctively click reload thinking i don't have bullets when I have 18 left.

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

damn all this talk about cs is making me want to reinstall it. i just might have to ...

[GWR]Droogan

<bait>I'm not sure you have the skills to play on this server Hang.</bait>

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

[GWR]Droogan wrote:<bait>I'm not sure you have the skills to play on this server Hang.</bait>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[ img ]
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES MAGGOT? I DON'T WANT YOU RUNNING HOME CRYING TO MAMA WHEN SOME 7 YEAR OLD GUTS YOU LIKE A TROUT WITH A MAC-10 FROM 200 YARDS.. ARE YOU HEARING ME SON!?!? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAH!

Rope
Elite Member
Elite Member

Last night was kickass. I'm running around trying to whip ass when all of the sudden I catch a dome shot from nowhere. I look to see who rocked me and there it was...DORK DEAGLER in the flesh. LOL!
It's nice seeing some old-school friends in the mix lately!

Khemikal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Finally won my first round last night ending it with a jumping knife to some guy on a ledge above the stairs.

PreviousNext

Return to Counter-Strike