Wow teh wick3d live!!!

The game that started it all
Ganja

Wow teh wick3d live!!!

Postby Ganja on Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:44 pm

LOL wow was cleaning my favorites folder and found wicked,almost forgot about you guys,didnt expect the website to still be up.

So waht you all up too?Still gaming or playing counter crack?Heh I ran into toon a few times in a source server last year but thats about it.I have since quit the reptitive groundhog day like experience that is CS,and have moved on too what I think is a much more complex and fun game,BF2,still nubish at it but hey Im finding my place in it,just wish Spec Ops had a silenced gun at least so I can be ninjar like in CS :D

You guy run any kind of server to play on?BF2 or CS?Maybe ill stop by,or shit Im sure you guys heard about that game Crysis coming out by the developers of Farcry,now that I can assure will be everyones next addiction both in single player and multiplayer aspect,heck Ill even chip in mula to run a server for that game now that Im gonna start working,(yes im a capitalist now guys :D ) haha nah jk I still got my political ideas but thats about it I dont argue them with anyone its a waste of time,thats something I learned hehe.

Anyways gotta go,nice to see the wkd still alive and kickin maybe Ill get to ninjar you guys one day in whatever game everyone gets hooked on.Peace

Audric

Re: Wow teh wick3d live!!!

Postby Audric on Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:54 pm

As your biggest fan let me be the first to say hi. Pretty much everyone is still around, some come and go, we might not see them for a few months but they always come back. We have a server but no one is really on. I'm sure some of the guys that do still play CS can tell you what server they hang out on.

Lots of people playin WoW now, too bad we are all spread across so many servers. Maybe one day we can get everyone together for another big night on CS.

Tiberian_Son
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Tiberian_Son on Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:22 pm

Ganja wrote: haha nah jk I still got my political ideas but thats about it I dont argue them with anyone its a waste of time,thats something I learned hehe.

If you can argue intelligently it's not a waste of time.

Ganja

Postby Ganja on Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:26 am

Audric wrote:As your biggest fan let me be the first to say hi. Pretty much everyone is still around, some come and go, we might not see them for a few months but they always come back. We have a server but no one is really on. I'm sure some of the guys that do still play CS can tell you what server they hang out on.

Lots of people playin WoW now, too bad we are all spread across so many servers. Maybe one day we can get everyone together for another big night on CS.

Yeah some source would be nice but to tell you the truth,I think its time to move on,I mean CS is my first online FPS and im a vet at it but I just see better things on the horizon and currently BF2 seems like the better game if ya ask me.Hopefully everyone will get hooked on Crysis once it arrives.Did you guys see the trailers for it?I mean the graphics are too amazing,you throw a nade and tree branches friggen blow off and bend and shit and fly around,the whole thing looks amazing,I cant remember the last time I anticipated a game like this.

Return to Counter-Strike