count her strike source tonight.

The game that started it all
HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

count her strike source tonight.

Postby HangOver on Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:08 pm

counter strike source. tonight. now. go.

why are you still here? go play!

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:28 pm

ok. i can take no for an answer :(

MaDSpartus
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby MaDSpartus on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:50 am

i was out drinking after my last exam, i saw the thread and checked the server, guess your plan didnt work

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:53 am

Ive been playing CS. The good one.

awp-killer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby awp-killer on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:01 pm

Consider me as taking a sabbatical; I need to get a computer desk in my new place.

buzz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby buzz on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:35 pm

I've been gone for the past couple weeks.. has anyone played at all?

HangOver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby HangOver on Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:24 pm

i've tried a few nights. usually end up killing bots for an hour or two before i fall asleep. oh well. i'll keep trying :)

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:31 pm

Try changing it to 1.6 for a week.....bet it will be full all the time (or at least more often).

VIVA LA RESISTANCE

Audric

Postby Audric on Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:44 pm

The point of getting this server going was to encourage the regs here to play together on a server again. No one from here is going to play 1.6 so that isn't going to solve anything. It might be full of people but who really cares when it's a bunch of people no one knows. Thats what all the other servers out there are for.

awp-killer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby awp-killer on Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:23 pm

Well, if the server was full, I know that I would probably come more often...and I bet other regs would too. But do you really think making it a 1.6 server would help?

(I wasn't trying to be rhetorical or sarcastic, I'm really asking.)

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:34 pm

Yes, I have followers. 1.6 is still more popular than source also because all of the oldschool cs'ers played source for a little while then realized that anyone that played could go cal-i in it. So they came back to 1.6.

Every 1.6 server that i have reg'ed has had a very loyal community attatched to it. If people join the server, have fun, like everyone (or mostly everyone) then they will keep comming back.

If you dont want the wicked community to start growing and thriving again, then keep it as a source server.

MaDSpartus
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby MaDSpartus on Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:02 am

Azriel wrote:Yes, I have followers. 1.6 is still more popular than source also because all of the oldschool cs'ers played source for a little while then realized that anyone that played could go cal-i in it. So they came back to 1.6.

Every 1.6 server that i have reg'ed has had a very loyal community attatched to it. If people join the server, have fun, like everyone (or mostly everyone) then they will keep comming back.

If you dont want the wicked community to start growing and thriving again, then keep it as a source server.

i want to play with you guys, not others, sure id get to know them, but only if im getting to know them as a side effect of playing with yall

if its gonna be a 1.6 server, and full, but full of not you the i dont care, its no different than any other server to me except the name

JaKe

Postby JaKe on Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:06 am

Az is biased because he hates source! And not anyone can be Cal-I in source either, quit exaggerating!

He is right about a 1.6 server having more people though. I'm pretty sure more people still play 1.6 than source, and they play more often probably too. No matter what kind of server though, it takes hard work to get it afloat :| and you probably have to play boring maps for a long time to get a following established. But whatever, I can play either game, I just like to play with yall :D

PS: All bots can burn in hell

awp-killer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby awp-killer on Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:47 am

I think the only thing that would help is if there are not many empty servers in 1.6, or maybe if the ratio of empty servers to all servers was smaller. After all, if there are x number of open servers out there...and it's not better than source, why choose our server in 1.6 and not in source?

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:53 pm

awp-killer wrote:I think the only thing that would help is if there are not many empty servers in 1.6, or maybe if the ratio of empty servers to all servers was smaller. After all, if there are x number of open servers out there...and it's not better than source, why choose our server in 1.6 and not in source?

....what??!

If the server was 1.6 i know id be playing in it all the time. There would be actual people in it instead of bots too. Its really up to you guys, if your willing to go back to 1.6 (for a little while maybe) then i dont see why you wouldnt try it.

And yes, anyone can be good at source, if i switched to source i would be able to go cal-p at least.

Next

Return to Counter-Strike