Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where are the old schoolers?

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:42 am

that just means you have a crappy machine bennie hah

ZooyorQ

Postby ZooyorQ on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:57 am

Does CDs/cod4 run on 64bit windows 7? If so I'm going to install steam asap!

-wicked-toon-X
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -wicked-toon-X on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:31 pm

why install steam? they don't need steam. unless you don't want to go to the store to buy the game.

i'm a little weird about buying all my stuff through steam. eventually you'll have a shit load of games depending on them, and your log in.
if you get hacked or if they ban your account for some reason you basically loose all of the games you bought. fucked up.

and i believe cod4 does run on 64bit from what i've read on some forums.

Azriel

Postby Azriel on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Bennington wrote:1.6 til death

And my computer doesn't suck.

[Creep]-Tyrant

Postby [Creep]-Tyrant on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:29 pm

yea I am currently arguing with Steam over my son's account, they banned his entire steam account for supposedly having the word 'shit' in his profile, we looked and looked and ended up deleting the entire profile except for his name. A week after we did that the account was banned and we haven't been able to log in since. It pisses me off royally because now there is approx. $200 worth of games that he can't play at all, not even single player half life or anything and they've been giving me the run-around over the whole stupid thing. What's even more aggravating is browsing through the Steam games pages and finding games that explicitly have sexual content and curse words not only in the game, but in the ads as well, so I am basically like WTF kind of hypocritical shit is this to ban an account for a curse word that they proudly display on their own adds.

Anyway, so yea, if you don't HAVE to, DON"T buy thru Steam, you could end up completely out for your money spent for their stupidity or mistake.

Also suppose your internet is out for a day or two and you decide you wanna sit and play single player just for the hell of it, oh wait, your not logged into Steam, so now you can;t even do that.

In other words, FUCK STEAM.

Previous

Return to Counter-Strike